CURO Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
CURO has saved their customers hundreds of thousands by driving efficiency, improving effectiveness, and providing a clear line of sight between achievement and compensation outcome.
CURO is an impressive solution that covers all aspects of compensation management. It really shines in its complex bonus management features. You can define eligibility criteria for bonuses and salary bumps, track performance, and manage short and long-term incentives as well as promotion scenarios.
All this has helped its customers save money by "slicing" bonuses. CURO will recognize if an employee switched roles halfway through the year. As a result, employers roll out their annual bonus based on both roles, instead of just the role at year's end. At a big company with lots of in-house mobility, that can add up to hundreds of thousands in savings.
CURO also offers pay equity and gender pay gap solutions.
- Sony Music
- Brigham Young University
- 95% customer retention
- Founded in 2010
- Global company with 50% of customers are based in North America
- Salary awards
- Complex bonus management
- Merit reviews
- Promotion management
- Long term incentives
- Budget management
- Discretionary bonuses
- Reporting and analytics
CURO has a partner ecosystem, including API connection with Workday and ADP. If your company does not use partner software, they will personally assist with exporting data from your HR software and uploading it to your compensation solution.
CURO customers pay for a license which is based on your number of employees. There are additional professional service fees based on your implementation and service needs.
CURO has five phases in its implementation process:
- Plan and Design: Kickoff, gather materials, create data templates, sign off on requirements, pair with implementation consultant and project manager.
- Configure: SSO setup, data collection and upload, system configuration, internal testing.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT): Testing kickoff and training, client configuration.
- Go Live: Preparation for going live, transition to customer support team.
- Project Completion: User rollout, post-implementation review.
Towards the end of implementation, customers pair with a dedicated account manager for an initial review and continued support.