Botsify Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2022
Trusted by big brands like UNICEF and WHO, Botsify is an omnichannel chatbot platform you can integrate with over 100 third-party applications. It also offers readymade chatbot templates, a customizable drag-and-drop interface, live chat, and analytics.
- Botsify provides over 100+ integrations with third-party applications
- Because Botsify is a no-code chatbot, users can quickly create chatbots using pre-existing templates and customize them using their logo and colors
- Botsify offers a powerful analytics tool that makes it easy to track general engagement, sales, and growth statistics
- Users believe that Botsify's UI is clunky and not as intuitive as other chatbot solutions available in the market
- According to some users, there is a marginal learning curve with Botsify. However, they have a robust library of training resources and a setup wizard to help with this.
- Botsify can be expensive for companies that are just starting out and are on a shoestring budget
Botsify is an AI chatbot platform that allows businesses to build and manage chatbots across different platforms such as their own website, Facebook, WhatsApp, SMS, and more. Botsify's services are used by small, medium, and large-sized businesses across industries like eCommerce, travel, IT, and education.
While some chatbot platforms require you to write code manually, Botsify is a no-code platform. Using their drag-and-drop interface and pre-existing templates, you can create any chatbot. This makes it a popular choice among businesses with little to no expertise in creating AI chatbots.
Once you've picked a template, you can customize the chatbot based on your narrative. You can start by building a welcome message and then craft additional queries and responses based on your business offerings. Additionally, you can also set up conversational forms that gather information about the customer and store it in a spreadsheet or directly into your CRM. And if human help is needed at any point, users can instantly switch to a live chat option where a person takes over.
Another feature of Botsify is that it integrates with over 100 third-party applications. You can also use Botsify's API to integrate with other applications. Once you've implemented your chatbot, you can use Botsify's analytics feature to track metrics like general engagement on your chatbot, increase in traffic, lead generation, sales growth, and total conversational hours.
This is not the cheapest chatbot platform in the market, so it might not be appealing to businesses that are just starting out and are on a shoestring budget.
UNICEF, World Health Organization, Unilever, Costi, METCloud
Botsify has created thousands of chatbots and bot responses to date. Here are their stats as of March 2022.
- Website: 15,000 chatbots, 1.5 million bot responses, 53,000 leads
- Messenger: 89,000 participants, 277,000 bot responses, 2.8 million entries
- WhatsApp: 2,100 chatbots, 33,000 bot responses, 15,000 hours saved
- Telegram: 521 chatbots, 23,000 bot responses, 8,700 leads
- WordPress: 200 chatbots, 33,000 bot responses, 15,800 leads
- SMS: 130 chatbots, 12,600 bot responses, 7,800 leads
- Multilingual chatbots: Botsify's multilingual chatbots allow you to converse in over 190 languages through a Google Translate integration.
- Quick human takeover: Botsify's live chat capabilities allow you to let a human agent take over discussions by email or push alerts in the browser or mobile.
- Conversational forms: Users can easily integrate conversational forms at any point in the chat thread to capture information like name, email, location, phone number, and more. This allows you to generate leads at no additional cost.
- Chatbot for education: Botsify's education chatbot makes it easy to automate students' queries, take quizzes and assessments, and provide automated feedback when necessary.
- Whitelabel chatbot: Companies have the option to partner with Botsify's white label solution to create custom chatbot solutions for their clientele.
Botsify also offers other features such as automated Facebook responses, story trees, media blocks, data storage, and analytics.
You can integrate Botsify with hundreds of third-party integrations, including RSS Feed, Dashbot, JASON-API, WooCommerce, Shopify, Slack, WordPress, and Google Sheets. You can also set up further integrations through Zapier, Integromat, and Botsify APIs.
Botsify has three pricing plans. They are as follows:
- Do It Yourself/Personal Plan: Priced at $49/month or $490/year, this plan is best suited for personal use, Facebook pages, and startup websites. It comes with two chatbots and interactions with 5000 users per month. Other features include unlimited stories, conversations, forms, media, integration with Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, SMS, and websites, message scheduling, and email support.
- Done For You/Professional Plan: At $149/month or $1490/year, this plan is ideal for scalable businesses that want to build and manage chatbots across different platforms. It comes with all the basic features, 5 chatbots, and interactions with 15000 users per month. You also get one chatbot development worth $200/month free, one WhatsApp chatbot, access to all Botsify resources, three months of chat history, and bi-weekly training of one chatbot free for 12 months.
- White Label/Custom plans: The pricing of this plan isn't available upfront. You can contact their sales team for a custom quote.
All plans come with a 14-day free trial.
After signing up with Botsify, you will be prompted to connect to the platform you want to use. Then, select the page you want to build a bot on, and you will be redirected to the Botsify dashboard. Here, you will see various options to customize your chatbot, including stories, media blocks, conversational forms, and chatbot training.
Personal and Professional tiers can avail support via ticket or email submission. For Professional tiers and above, users can get a premium onboarding session, free bi-weekly training for one year, a dedicated account manager, and a dedicated chatbot developer to build one chatbot for no additional cost. The professional plan also includes free training sessions in the form of ebooks, guides, and videos. Also, Botsify offers all users a FAQ chatbot, a knowledge base, and a community group on Facebook.
Established by Usama Noman in 2016, Botsify is a platform that allows people and businesses to set up their own chatbots even if they don't know how to code. After completing his Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Usama took on the role of sole engineer, designer, and business developer to bring his vision of Botsify to life. Today, the chatbot platform aims to automate conversations and customer support across businesses and industries.