eSkill Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2021
eSkills is a comprehensive talent assessment platform with capabilities that cover the entire employee lifecycle, from pre-employment and video interview to behavioral development.
eSkill helps organizations simplify their hiring process using pre-employment tests, behavioral assessments, and video interviews to screen applicants. HR managers can choose pre-prepared tests from eSkill's extensive Test Library. Conversely, they can create customized assessments using questions from multiple tests along with their own questions. This helps them quickly identify top candidates as well as reduce hiring costs and expedite time-to-hire.
If you happen to be looking for a video interviewing solutions as well, eSkill's prices that module separately. Also, in any of their plans, custom integrations may require additional costs.
eSkill has clients worldwide in industries such as customer service, healthcare, manufacturing/industrial, and staffing. Some of its clients include Pepsi, LG, Zappos, Banner Health, and Randstad.
- Over 800 standard job-based & subject-based tests
- Choose from over 5,000 combinable topics
- Millions of candidates assessed over 15 years
- At OSF Global Services, their tests were instrumental in reducing recruitment costs and time-to-hire by over 60%.
- Advanced simulations: Some of the tests made by eSkills have simulations for skills like MS Office, chat, and multitasking, all without candidates having to download anything.
- Branded testing center: eSkills allows you to customize your testing page to be a branded experience.
- Tests digitalization: If you happen to have paper-based skills tests, the team at eSkills will convert them into online pre-employment assessments within 48 hours.
eSkill integrates with a variety of HR systems, such as Oracle Taleo and iCIMS.
eSkill is priced in two ways, flat-rate annual subscriptions or pay-per-score package. The latter plan starts at $850 per score package, but the other plans, which go all the way to enterprise, have undisclosed pricing. Nevertheless, it is worth noting that all plans include the standard test library, custom test configuration, realistic simulation tests, validated content, 24/7 support, and a dedicated success manager.
eSkills is available for you to start using right after you sign up for their service. Right at the beginning, they'll set you up with a training guide with everything you need to know to make the best out of the platform.
As mentioned above, all eSkills plans include 24/7 support and a dedicated customer success manager.