Vervoe Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2021
Vervoe is a growing vendor fully-focused on the candidate assessment space. They're remarkable for implementing AI technology in their assessments and having beautiful design.
Vervoe allows recruiting teams to make the right hiring decisions based on an applicant's potential performance. Their AI-powered solution automatically grades customized tests, and ranks candidates according to job-related skills. The platform includes skills tests, video interviews and coding assessments. It's an intuitive and powerful way to build and manage your assessments.
Vervoe's enterprise plan offer access to their in-house team of IO psychologists. These professionals will help create custom assessments and optimize the ones you may already have in place.
Vervoe is championed by companies like Walmart, Australia Post, FDM, TriNet, OmnicomGroup, and several more.
- 10+ immersive questions types
- 100s of skills assessment templates
- Coding challenges in 8 languages
- AI assisted builder: By inputting the job title, Vervoe's AI builder will prompt you with skills you might want to add to the assessment, letting you create a test within minutes.
- Immersive question types: Vervoe's question types go the extra mile by letting candidates show their skills in the day-to-day tasks that are relevant to their potential job, such as coding and document & spreadsheet editing.
- Branded assessments: You can include your logo and brand colors in tests, as well as personalize platform messaging and add video introductions.
After the free 3-month trial, Vervoe's pricing begins with the Starter plan. At $79/month, billed annually, this one includes 2 assessments, 3 team seats, 100 candidates per assessment, and only the Zapier integration.
Their Professional plan is $399/month, with upgrades available. It includes 4 assessments, 6 team seats, and 300 candidates per assessment, as well as an integration with Greenhouse.
For unlimited assessments and teams, Vervoe offers custom enterprise pricing.
Zapier and Greenhouse, although not with every plan. Other tools can be connected via API.
In order for you and your team to get started, Vervoe does not require a training process or lengthy implementation times. You can simply create an account and start using assessments, whether you choose from their library or create your own.
Vervoe is notable for having support pages for both the candidates and the recruiters. As to other resources, they frequently publish recruitment guides, or how-to's on skill testing.