DaXtra Parser Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2021
The DaXtra Parser is a part of DaXtra's suite of recruitment automation solutions that offers accurate parsing and multilingual support for its customers worldwide.
Founded in the UK in 2002, DaXtra Technologies creates software solutions to streamline the recruitment process. Their products use award-winning NLP algorithms based on their founders' research at Edinburgh University. Throughout the years, they have partnered with leading job boards and various recruitment solutions to continuously improve user experience. Their most recent partnerships include the likes of Canada's ACSESS, SAP SuccessFactors, and Bullhorn.
The DaXtra Parser extracts and analyzes CVs with competitive accuracy of up to 95% and easily integrates with many documentations and tools to make recruitment a hassle-free process for staffing agencies.
- Apex Systems
- Find Online Recruitment Group
- LACE Partners
- WSi Healthcare Personnel, Inc
- Overture Partners
- Sharp Decisions
- 70 million CVs parsed every month
- Support for over 40 languages and dialects
- Over 1,500 customers all over the world
- More than 150 fields extracted from CVs
- Skills taxonomy extraction and customization: Get specific taxonomies for different industries and customize them for your needs.
- Social media parsing: Parse social CVs from platforms such as Twitter, Skype, and LinkedIn.
DaXtra Parser also has capabilities for:
- Searching, matching, analytics, and reporting of resumes and CVs
- Multiple integration methods such as REST and SOAP APIs
- Monthly updates
- Oracle Taleo
DaXtra does not provide pricing plans on its website. These may vary depending on your company's usage or the number of users. Therefore, it is best to contact DaXtra to get the right price for the recruitment solutions that your company needs.
To get started with DaXtra, it would be best first to read the DaXtra Product Overview, which will ask for your company name and type before downloading. Then, contact the company to consult about your recruitment software needs and discuss pricing plans.
Customers can avail of DaXtra's first-class support by reaching out to their email or filling out a form on their website. DaXtra also has many offices on different continents to address its clients' needs.