Rchilli Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2021
The Rchilli resume parser is an affordable, fast, and secure software tool with deep learning algorithms perfect for companies of all sizes looking to scale their businesses.
Rchilli employs deep learning technologies to extract and analyze data from resumes. The company has garnered several awards throughout the years, including Best Product of the Year from Software Technology Parks of India and Top 10 from Europe iTalent.
With core values focusing on using creativity to solve global challenges, Rchilli excels in resume parsing, search and match engines, and resume enrichment for fast and efficient talent acquisition.
- Resume Sieve
- GR8 People
- Emory University
- 3.5 billion documents processed every year
- 300ms parsing speed
- Support for over 30 languages
- Used by 1600+ customers in over 37 countries
- Fast, real-time parsing: Allow candidates to fill in their profiles within 10 seconds and convert unstructured resume data into over 140 fields in real-time.
- Email integration: Acquire resume data from emails within two seconds.
- Bulk import: Import up to millions of resumes within a day.
- Scalability and configuration: Use Dynamic Scaling and Auto-Load Balancing to parse high volumes of resumes.
Rchilli also has capabilities for:
- Duplication checking
- AI and NLP to identify information from resumes
- Switch on/off fields to remove bias
- Oracle PeopleSoft
- Oracle HCM
- Zoho Recruit
Rchilli offers various affordable plans. Its standard plan includes resume/job parsing APIs, email parsing, and bulk uploads. This is volume-based and can be paid on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis:
- Monthly: Starts at $75 for 500 documents
- Quarterly: Starts at $210 for 1,500 documents
- Annually: Starts at $825 for 6,000 documents
It also offers an incubator program where you can parse 5,000 documents for $150. This program includes resume/job parser APIs, search and match engines, and taxonomy.
Lastly, Rchilli also provides scalable, customized enterprise plans for big companies with higher volumes of documents.
You can start implementing the Rchilli parser in just 15 minutes. The web API can be accessed in two ways:
- Parsing by Resume Binary Data: Parse using binary data in base64 format by following the methods and parameters in their quickstart guide.
- Parsing by Resume Public URL: If resumes are located in a publicly accessible URL, these can also be parsed by following the parameters in the same link above.
Rchilli offers 24/7 live customer support. Customers can contact Rchilli by creating a Helpdesk ticket or sending an email.
Account management details are also readily available in the website FAQs. Information on tracking parsing usage, upgrading and downgrading plans, reviewing invoices, updating profiles, and paying at billing portals are all accessible and discussed thoroughly.