HireAbility ALEX Resume and Job Parser Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2021
As a veteran in parsing software, HireAbility promises to deliver fast, scalable, and configurable parsing services with a unique pricing philosophy.
HireAbility has been in the CV and resume parsing industry since 1999. Its parser called ALEX, which stands for "Automated Linguistics EXpert," uses language processing, pattern recognition, and artificial intelligence technologies to analyze resumes.
It also has a proprietary grid technology feature that ensures fast transactions with accurate results. This grid technology maintains its efficiency even with a high volume of documents so that you can keep using the software even after scaling your company.
The HireAbility website seems less intuitive than its competitors, so if that matters to your company, it might not be a good fit for you.
- Boond Manager
- Annashae Healthcare Staffing
- Efficy CRM
- Spottabl, Melnic
- Princeton Staffing Solutions
- Support for over 40 languages and dialects
- Customer base in over 20 countries and five continents
- Around 1 second parse turnaround time
- Customizable skill and job taxonomies: Identify and match skills even if they're not explicitly stated in the resume and customize with your own company's taxonomy.
- Social media profile parsing: Parse profiles including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter accounts.
- Intelligent snapshot summaries: Capture relevant information including the most relevant and used competencies, skills used in previous jobs, experience in management positions, and more.
HireAbility also has capabilities for:
- GDPR compliance
- Fast transactions using grid technology
- Support for multiple formats (MS Word and Excel, PDF, Open Office, RTF, HTML, plain text, and even social media profiles)
- Customizable output options
- Oracle Fusion Cloud
HireAbility is unique in that there are no pricing plans published on its website. Contrary to competitors which usually charge a fixed price per volume, HireAbility believes that you should only pay for what you need and pay less per parse the more you use their parsing services.
Monthly programs are available, although you may reach out to the company if you prefer an annual fixed price.
To implement HireAbility ALEX, you must first sign up for a 30-day free trial. After this, you will be provided with a single API key and a few lines of code to start using the parser.
HireAbility provides reliable 24/7 customer support. The company is also open to feedback ‚Äì for example, it encourages customers to send a request if a preferred language isn't included yet in its already extensive database.
Its seamless integration with various job boards, applicant tracking systems, professional networking websites, and other platforms has led to its success in partnering with multiple companies.