Textkernel Extract! Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2021
As an innovator in using AI for recruitment software, Textkernel's Extract! tool is a highly accurate and reliable resume parsing software that can help recruiters in any company.
Established in 2001, TextKernel was the first company to reach a breakthrough in using deep learning to power CV and resume parsing software. With this technology, error rates dramatically decreased by 20-30% on average. This innovation pushed the company's parsing tool to the forefront among competitors.
- Healthcare Industry Anonymous
- Engie SA
- Otto Group
- Colas Group
- USG People
- Manpower Group
- Academic Work
- Support for 23 languages
- Over 2,500 HR and staffing organization customers
- Accuracy by AI: Extract data using reliable AI technology regardless of writing style or document structure.
- Data enrichment: Gain insights into candidates' skills, job experience levels, geocoding, and education levels.
Textkernel Extract! also has capabilities for:
- ISO27001 and GDPR compliance
- Support for multiple formats (PDF, DOCX, DOC, ODT, TXT, HTML, and documents scanned by OCR)
- Improving inclusion and diversity
- SAP SuccessFactors
There is no available information on pricing plans on the Textkernel website. Potential customers are advised to reach out to get the right quote for their company.
There are also no instructions regarding implementation on the website. Therefore, it would be best to schedule a demo with the company first to see if this is the right parser for you.
Textkernel provides support for contact sales and technical support. Their Professional Services team can be contacted using a form on their website.