Appcast Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Appcast is straightforward, clean, and trusted by some of the world's leading brands. Thanks to their various enterprise solutions, you're sure to find something that rightly fits your hiring needs.
Appcast is definitely one of the programmatic recruitment space leaders that your talent acquisition team should be looking at with over 1,000 customers and nearly 100 ATS integrations. They see most of their customers save 10% of their advertising budget simply by turning off jobs that aren't getting applications, and way more when machine learning is applied to your spend.
- Circle K
- PNC Bank
- Optimized job advertising strategy
- Performance tracking
- Real-time market data
- Automated job ad buying
- Dedicated expert support team
Appcast has a partner program of ATS and CRM software, which features Cornerstone, Greenhouse, UKG, SAP, iCIMS, SmartRecruiters, Oracle, Kenexa, and Phenom. They have an additional list of connected platforms, like Breezy, ADP, Lever, and Workday.
In addition, they partner with certain job sites, including CareerBuilder, Monster, and snagajob.
Appcast offers three solutions for enterprise companies. They are:
- Premium is managed services for enterprise companies. Appcast will manage job ads for your company.
- Xcelerate is solely a programmatic job advertising platform. You'll only pay when candidates apply.
- Global Hiring is an all-encompassing one-stop-shop for enterprise companies. It combines the previous two solutions with more functionality.
You must contact the sales team to get specific pricing information.