Ulliance Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Ulliance is a robust employee well-being platform designed to help employees overcome personal concerns and resolve workplace conflicts and life challenges. It offers employees and dependents immediate, online access to various resources, tools, articles, and healthcare providers so they can live a healthier, more balanced life.
- Ulliance offers a comprehensive EAP program that provides employees access to sessions with licensed counselors, behavioral coaching, and self-help resources such as podcasts, videos, tips on mental health management, activities, challenges, and more. Having such a massive library of resources is a great advantage.
- Unlike some other EAPs that cannot be used in the case of emergency situations, Ulliance offers 24/7 critical incident care so employees can use their services whenever they need them the most.
- Apart from offering services for employees, Ulliance also offers training, workshops, and consultation services for HR professionals and management so they can manage and grow their organization in a more efficient manner.
- Unlike some other EAPs, Ulliance’s well-being platform is not personalized based on an employee’s mental needs and treatment plan.
- Ulliance can get expensive if you’re looking at a short-term solution. For your investment in the tool to become ROI positive, you will have to use it for a longer period of time.
Ulliance was designed to be a comprehensive program that promotes a culture of total employee well-being. Their EAP allows employees to seek the mental health support they need through a rich library of resources, 1:1 therapy sessions, behavioral coaching, training, and workshops.
Ulliance's wellness program aims to enhance the mental, physical, and emotional well-being of your employees, empowering them to make healthy life choices. Every employee has access to a personal wellness portal where they can track their biometrics, participate in various health, exercise, and nutrition challenges, talk to a well-being coach, take part in health risk assessments and screening tests, and access wellness seminars and videos.
In the case of a crisis such as the sudden death of an employee, violence in the workplace, natural disasters, or traumatic events, Ulliance provides 24/7 expert incident support through on-site debriefings, specialized training, 1:1 in-person counseling, and employee performance consultation.
Apart from the above services, Ulliance provides training and development sessions to ensure that your workforce has the skills to be more productive and efficient. What's nice about their training sessions is that they can be customized based on your organizational needs and timelines. Some topics they cover include workplace sexual harassment awareness, career transition, how to enhance leadership skills, and improving workplace relationships.
Some other services that Ulliance offers include workplace substance abuse management, outplacement services, and leadership and executive coaching programs.
Ulliance is transparent that their solution will cost more in the short term. However, they share that your company's ROI will be net-positive in the long term. If you are not ready for short-term costs, you may want to go with another EAP or stick with one provided by your insurance company.
International Automotive Components (IAC), Tower International, and TI Automotive
- After one year of implementing Ulliance's EAP, a large international company had outpatient mental/nervous and substance abuse healthcare claims 25% below their peer group.
- A hospital recognized a 50% reduction in its emotional well-being and substance abuse claims because of Ulliance's EAP.
- With Ulliance's EAP, a client company realized $27,000 annually by decreasing behavioral healthcare claims costs on its self-funded medical plan.
- Employee assistance program: Ulliance’s employee assistance program includes access to counseling and coaching sessions, self-help work-life resources, consultations with legal and financial experts at a discounted rate, workshops, and critical incident support.
- Wellness program: Designed to improve employees’ health, this program includes health screening, health-risk assessments, wellness resources, and 1:1 well-being coaching with experts.
- Training and development: Ulliance provides access to training and development workshops, customized to the needs of your organization.
- Organizational development consulting: Through this service, organizations and employers can take part in leadership coaching programs, retreats, skill assessments, and more.
- Outplacement services: Displaced employees are provided training on how to find a new job and overcome the emotional impact of losing their job.
- Incident and crisis management: Ulliance provides 24/7 critical incident and crisis support to employees and HR managers.
Ulliance is a stand-alone tool that does not integrate with other applications.
The pricing of Ulliance’s solutions is not disclosed on their website. You can get in touch with their sales team for a custom price quote.
Once your employer has talked with Ulliance’s sales team and paid for your EAP, you will be provided with a login ID that you can use to access their services. Ulliance is available as desktop software and a mobile application.
On Ulliance’s website, you can find a decent amount of self-help well-being resources, training resources on avoiding workplace violence, promoting diversity, and other topics, and FAQs. Organizations are also assigned a dedicated Account Manager to help support the utilization of your EAP.
If you have any other queries, you can reach out to Ulliance’s customer support team through 24/7 chat or email. In the case of urgent but not life-threatening situations, you can talk to one of their trained employee counselors through the toll-free number on their website.
They’ve also listed down the contact numbers of emergency services such as the National Domestic Violence Hotline, National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, and Self-Harm Hotline among others.
Ulliance, formerly known as Total Employee Assistance & Management (TEAM), was established in Franklin, Michigan, in 1990. At that time, they started with a single service - an Employee Assistance Program designed to help employees manage their personal problems and maintain a healthy work-life balance while simultaneously reducing employer costs.
Since then, the organization has grown multifold, expanding to 7 complementary service lines including wellness programs, training and development, outplacement services, incident support, and more. Today, Ulliance serves over 1 million people in 260 organizations across countries like the United States, Europe, Canada, Brazil, and Mexico.