Ubiquity Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Ubiquity is very quick to set up. Any company can create an account and have it ready for use in as little as 15 minutes.
Ubiquity is a scalable platform for 401(k) administration. It facilitates contributions, profit-sharing, and allows for loans to be borrowed by employees against their retirement accounts. For an additional fee, Ubiquity also takes care of submitting your annual tax forms and providing tax compliance support. Do note though that it doesn't select the investment funds for your portfolios. You will need to either choose a self-directed brokerage account or select a third-party broker/custodian.
Razor Rank, Pink Point Media, Geyser Equipment.
- 15 minutes setup time
- Used by over 100,000 small business owners and workers since 1999 to invest over $2 billion in retirement savings accounts
Ubiquity has 4 plans starting at $75 per month:
- Single(k): For businesses with no full-time employees except the owner/spouse/partner
- Saver(k): Expert-picked plan provisions in one easy-to-manage package
- Express(k): Small businesses and startups looking for simplicity and tax savings
- Custom(k): Business owners who want a fully customized plan to maximize their tax savings
The exact pricing of the above plans isn't disclosed on Ubiquity's website. However, you may reach out to their sales team for an estimate according to the size of your team and scope of your needs.