Sovren Resume Parser Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2021
Sovren is an open-source Resume Parser with some of the highest speed and accuracy in the market. With as little as three lines of code, this software can be integrated into your system within a single day.
Sovren has over 25 years of experience in human resources software coupled with excellent customer service, pushing for innovations that have been replicated by their competitors. With a focus on core products for parsing, matching, and sourcing, the company is dedicated to providing tools to find and hire the best candidates for your job postings.
The Sovren resume parser is a powerful, accurate, and speedy program with advanced features to streamline the application process. It identifies various information and tags each data point in the resume or CV to return summaries about your candidates' skills and experience.
- Top Echelon
- One billion resumes parsed
- Average of 406 milliseconds per transaction
- Support for over 53 languages and dialects
- Fastest and most accurate parser: Parse up to a million resumes with ten times more accuracy while maintaining a median processing time of a whopping less than half a second, which is up to 25 times faster than others in the market.
- Insightful candidate summaries: Extract and summarize data including primary and secondary skillsets, highest management level, years of work experience, and average duration per employer to make insightful summaries.
- Customizable skills taxonomies: Customize Sovren's built-in taxonomy with over 500,000 skills.
Sovren Resume Parser also offers:
- Support for various document formats (PDF, DOCX, HTML, RTF, OpenOffice, etc.)
- 100% uptime on cloud provider (Amazon AWS)
- Open source SDKs on GitHub
- Anonymized resume copies for merit-based recruitment to ensure diversity
- End-to-end encryption for security and privacy
Sovren supports official open SDKs in multiple languages on Github. It also provides code snippets to integrate directly with the REST API in seven languages.
Pricing plans depend on the number of documents you need to parse per month. The standard plan can be paid on a monthly or annual basis:
- Monthly: Starts at $99 for 500 documents
- Annual: Starts at $105 for 10,000 documents (or 833 per month)
A one-time purchase accelerator program at $200 is also available for parsing, searching, and indexing up to 5,000 documents. After consuming these credits, the standard plan applies at $99/month.
You will need some programming knowledge to integrate Sovern's open-source software, which can be integrated within a day using as little as three lines of code. The company currently offers software development kits (SDKs) in C# and Java on GitHub. The kits on their GitHub page each have their own installation instructions and code examples.
Sovren offers 24-hour support and reliable customer service. Technical questions can be directly answered by software architects and developers who created the program codes.