Fairygodboss Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Fairygodboss is an end-to-end platform designed for women. Not only can employers seek female talent from it, but women can find advice, reviews, and companies that practice diversity hiring.
FGB is kind of like Glassdoor, but for women. They've zeroed in on key issues that female job seekers care about such as maternity leave. They've also built an engaged audience by offering female specific career advice. All this means employers have a great channel to show off why they should be an employer of choice for women.
Just because your company is using Fairygodboss to hire more women doesn't mean you can check another DEI box. Fairygodboss offers plenty of resources that provide learning opportunities for companies looking to empower inclusive hiring initiatives going forward.
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- 9 million active female job seekers
- 150+ featured companies
- 160+ partners to reach diverse female talent
- Job board
- Company reviews
- Resources and advice
Fairygodboss is free to use with an account for job seekers.
For employers, there are three plans:
- Silver: Features employer profiles, unlimited job posts, dedicated customer team, customer articles, email features, and social promotion.
- Gold: Features all of the Silver tier features, and adds virtual career fairs, a dedicated email, job board advertisement, and a webinar or Instagram takeover.
- Platinum: Features everything from Gold and Silver, but adds job board takeovers and podcast speaking opportunities.
Contact Fairygodboss for a quote.