401GO Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
401GO is comprehensive but also extremely affordable; it charges up $9 per participate per month without any base fee, administration fees, filing fee or compliance fee.
401GO makes 401k administration easy and efficient with its automated and comprehensive platform for businesses of all sizes. Acting as your 3(16) and 3(38) fiduciary, 401GO handles everything from record-keeping, notifications, compliance testing, and day to day administration.
- 8 minutes setup time
- Safe harbor plans
- Vesting and eligibility options
- Match & non-match contribution options
- New comparability profit sharing
- Control groups supported
- Compliance testing
- 3(16) fiduciary services
- 3(38) investment manager
- Payroll integration
401GO integrates with most payroll providers; this can either be a full integration (360), partial (180), or a file integration.
401GO has two pricing plans:
- Basic: costs $9 per month per participating employee. This plan is designed for companies with fewer than 50 employees or new startup plans.
- PLUS: costs $5-9 per month per participating employee. This is designed for larger businesses (50+ employees), existing 401k plans, or those with more complex needs.
401GO is cloud-based which makes its implementation relatively easy (there isn't anything to download or physically install). Simply head to 401GO's website and click the "Get Started" button on their landing page. This will take you to a few forms where you can create an account and make your plan purchase.
401GO has an FAQ page that provides customers with answers to the most common questions about the platform's usage. For additional help, customers can reach out to 401GO's customer support team by email.