Sisense Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Sisense allows you to analyze your people data on various dimensions. From helping you unearth the causes of employee attrition to letting you find who to hire, Sisense does it all in a transparent and seamless manner.
10,000 users at over thousands of companies use Sisense to manage and visualize data. Their tool is not geared towards HR analytics, but has the flexibility to take in data from your HRIS, ATS, performance management system, etc and display that data in ways that are intuitive and useful for business users.
Sisense's solutions is completely scalable. You can start small and your plan can grow with you as you keep expanding.
Sisense is used by companies like Nasdaq, Luma Health, PRG, Air Canada, and Crunchbase.
- Used by over 2,000 companies worldwide
- 800+ employees
- Named 4 times on the Annual Forbes Cloud 100 list
- AI-powered explanations: This feature automatically highlights values, reasons, and impacts behind the data that may be worth digging deep into.
- Reports engine: Insights are not worth much unless they're communicated. Sisense has a reporting engine that generates PDFs and images at scale so you can create and share reports.
- Predictive analytics: Future opportunities can be identified by typing up a question, thanks to their built-in machine-learning models.
Sisense provides price quotes depending on your project type, number of users, data volume, and project timeline. They have a "no-surprise" pricing policy, where everything you'll need, from software to services, is included in an annual subscription plan.
Sisense has a 7-step implementation methodology. This consist of the planning phase, which starts with requirements gathering and then some high-level design of the BI solution. Then comes the execution phase, with dashboard planning, elasticube design, and dashboard design. Finally, the delivery phase consist of release and then tracking and adjusting.
At Sisense, their customer success reps will partner with you through every step of the way in order to make sure you're deriving value from their BI analytics. To take things further, they also have several resources in place, from online events to whitepapers & eBooks.