One Model Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
One Model are the makers of a People Analytics solution that's a data extractor, integrator, warehouse, visualization, and predictive model building engine. As their name suggests, one solution that can take care of all your People Analytics needs.
People analytics teams often have the problem of not being able to structure data from their multiple HR (and non-HR) systems and visualize it within the same tool. In fact, One Model's research suggests that 92% of organizations struggle understanding their data. So, this is one of the things that they set out to solve. Their platform takes data directly from your HR systems (ATS, HCM, surveys, etc) via APIs and integrates it into ready-made dashboards, queries, and more.
One Model also allows for full customization of the dashboards, reports, and ML/AI-based predictive analytics. The data can be 'destined' out to other systems (S3, SFTP), and can also be viewed via PowerBI or Tableau. They can also enable you to use machine learning to construct models that predict attrition, headcount growth, time to fill on open reqs, quality of hire, etc.
Most of One Model's customers have a few analysts in charge of People analytics.
HR leaders use One Model for their People data needs at companies like Squarespace, Santander, Paychex, Deloittte, and many others.
- Nearly everyone on the One Model team has 10-20 years experience in people analytics.
- Flexible and customizable: Start with standard content and then create what you need and evolve and grow your analytics. You can also change the metrics and those changes will be reflected globally across the system.
- See the details: Drill down into how data is calculated and pulled from different systems to know exactly where a number comes from.
- A myriad of user permissions: We all know HR data can be a sensitive subject, so it's worth mentioning that within One Model, you can dictate exactly what each user can see and do in the tool with over 100 different types of user permissions.
One Model can create storyboards, dashboards, and reports around HR metrics like:
- Talent Acquisition
- Organizational Health... and much more.
One Model's pricing is a single annual fee based on employee count. While their actual price would vary depending on your size and the plan you choose, one thing we can share is that they don't have service fees or SOWs.
An implementation of One Model usually takes around 6 weeks, the time it takes to extract data from your various systems plus what it would take your team to validate said data. After this process, customers deploy the content to managers, HRBPs, and even individual contributors.
One Model customers get a dedicated customer success representative and a data engineer. Those in their enterprise plan also get onsite training.