Crunchr Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Crunchr is a highly intuitive, powerful, and secure People Analytics Platform, with one integrated experience for HR dashboarding, analytics, and planning.
Crunchr connects with (non) HR Systems and smartly organizes all data in one clean datastore. Powerful advanced analytics engines scan for inconsistencies to improve data quality, and the people analytics layer creates actionable workforce insights for managers, HR professionals and business leaders. All with enterprise graded security, GDPR controls, and fine-grained authorizations options.
There are three integrated modules: Planning, Analytics and Dashboards. The Strategic Workforce Planning module guides companies through business transformations. The People Analytics module produces actionable insights into talent acquisition, promotions, turnover, diversity & inclusion, spans of control, etc. Finally, the HR Dashboards module includes a library of bespoke dashboards for different stakeholders. All automatically created and managed.
Crunchr is based out of Amsterdam in the Netherlands. However, they have a global customer base, with users in over 70 countries.
Crunchr is trusted by many (global) companies, across all industries. Some notable names include MetLife, Randstad, AkzoNobel, Rabobank, Prosus, Jacobs Douwe Egberts (JDE), and Arcadis.
- >95% customer retention
- Weekly automated product updates
- 40 employees (growing fast)
- Founded in 2015
- Crunchr connects to over 50+ HR Systems
- Self-service people analytics: Users answer big talent questions in seconds, without the support of data specialists. They can slice and dice the data in any way possible, and easily drill down to the individual data points. This empowers HR to become more data-driven.
- Smart filters: Filter by locations, area, gender, age, employee grade, positions grade, and much more. Simply drag & drop to answer the most complex questions.
- Best practices for workforce metrics: The platform comes with hundreds of metrics with best-in-class flavors for definitions. With Crunchr, there's no need to manually build models and reports, since a myriad of metrics is pre-built into the platform. You can start analyzing your People data from day one.
Crunchr also has insights for:
- Organizational design (spans, layers, and more)
- Recruitment , hiring channels, failed hires
- Employee Engagement ‚Äì including text analytics
- Diversity and inclusion
- Performance, potential
- Rewards analytics
- Employee Turnover
- Development and internal mobility
- Succession planning
- Strategic Workforce Planning
Crunchr layers on top of existing (HR) systems and has high performance ETL infrastructure to manage the data flows and data transformations. This alleviates HRIT from managing data and allows for near real time integrations. As a result, workforce insights are always up-to-date and relevant.
Crunchr follows a headcount model with a price per employee per year (PEPY). The larger the company the lower the PEPY. A thing worth mentioning is that their prices are rather competitive in the North American market since they are a European company.
A typical implementation takes around 4-6 weeks. Unique about Crunchr is that it pays as much attention to adoption as to the technical implementation.
Together with world-class universities, Crunchr developed a People Analytics Adoption model. This personalized adoption approach and close persona monitoring ensures high usage and business value.
Every customer gets a dedicated customer success manager. The platform also comes with an integrated learning library with videos, articles, and tours of new features. A nice thing is that customers can add their own materials to this library, to drive adoption in the company style. Intelligent routing for built-in chat helps larger organizations with customer support.