OrgVue Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Apart from producing insights for a range of parameters, OrgVue also helps you combine your people data with your other business data so that you can formulate business strategies for future scenarios.
OrgVue is an analytics platform specifically designed for human resources. This tool helps you plan the future of your organization, understand how M&A will impact your company, understand the present health of your business, and so much more.
Remarkably, they have an interesting self assessment you can take on their site to see how you stack up relative to other people analytics functions.
Some of orgvue's clients and partners include Mars, FedEx, Johnson & Johnson, Bain & Company, KPMG, Accenture, and Zurich.
- At Kellogg's, they helped improve the accuracy of their HR and Finance data by 30%
- With Aviva, they analyzed over 12,000 employees and saved 400 days in analysis.
- Pre-configured packs: These include workforce size, composition & cost, gender diversity reports, and spans & layers.
- Drag-and-drop data cleanse: By dragging and dropping records into new values, you can rapidly clean and edit your data.
- Automated data refresh: You can automatically refresh your data through an SFTP transfer.
orgvue is available in three packages. There's 'spectrum', which aims to let you see your organization as a whole. There's also 'position & roles', for understanding your businesses current and planned costs. Finally, the 'people' plan lets you create reporting packs on your organizational structure and share them with stakeholders. Each of them has many other features, many shared across the three plans. However, the pricing for each is only available once you book a demo.
orgvue is hosted on Amazon Web Services, so it's fairly easy and quick to get up and running. To get an idea of how their implementation times would look for you, we suggest looking at their case studies. With Aviva, for example, it took them just 10 days to set up.
orgvue has a self-service support site. For anything that may require personal assistance, their support hours vary depending on the region. As to security, Concentra (orgvue's parent company) is an ISO 27001:2013 and CSA STAR (Cloud Security Alliance) certified organization.