Quinyx's Workforce Planning Solution (An Expert Review) - 2022
Quinyx is a workforce management software solution that takes a data-driven approach to staffing, budgeting and scheduling, all done with an eye towards improving your recruitment strategy.
Quinyx strives to provide the most up-to-date and significant insights when it comes to your recruitment needs. You can use their solution to calculate and visualize various what-if scenarios and the impact that they could have on your workforce.
Their platform is able to make hiring recommendations based on these forecasts. It can also help with proactive planning when it comes to training, outsourcing, or reallocating people. To do all this, Quinyx takes multiple sources of data and factors them into consideration. Some of these include resource constraints, costs, current attrition level, and efficiency rates.
Quinyx does more than demand forecasting, offering solutions for scheduling, time & attendance, labor optimization, and engagement.
Quinyx's offering is used in one way or another by companies like McDonald's, Hilton, Starbucks, Domino's, DHL, London City Airport, and Elysium Healthcare.
- Used by over 850 companies around the world
- Founded in Sweden in 2005
- As of 2022, they have offices in the US, UK, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Norway, Denmark, and the Netherlands.
- Quinyx acquired AI company Widget Brain in 2020
- Hyperlocal forecasts: These can vary in relation to factors as specific as revenue per location, per department, and for retail, even footfall and peak & dull hours.
- Track events: To forecast workforce demand in storefronts and create schedules, Quinyx lets you log the impact of events like holidays and busier seasons in order to improve future projections.
- Reporting & insights: Follow up on KPIs like sales figures, number of scheduled or worked hours, and staffing costs.
Quinyx has an open API and an integration team that will help you connect other components of your tech stack to the tool. They also have native integrations with HR solutions like Talentsoft, Sage People SAP Success Factors, Cornerstone, and Workday.
Should you need them, they also offer integrations with a variety of payroll, ERP, BI, and collaboration software.
Pricing details for Quinyx are not provided upfront.
Quinyx does have a Customer Success department with representatives in most, if not all, of their offices. When using their platform, one of these reps would work closely with you, get to know your business, and provide advice on how to best use Quinyx to your advantage.
Additionally, this vendor also has self-service resources in place such as a knowledge hub, a support portal, and they frequently host events & webinars.