HRForecast Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
HRForecast combines AI with managed services to provide business intelligence and insights around recruiting and people operations.
HRForecast is one of the fastest-growing companies in Germany of the last 10 years. Their software allows HR teams at large companies to understand their workforce by aggregating people data and analyzing it with AI. They offer their tool in conjunction with a managed service to help your team get the most out of this data.
Use cases include competitor benchmarking, location analysis to understand where the best place to open an office is (what talent is available, at what cost), what skills are more in demand, what skills are waning, and much more.
- Deutsche Telekom
- 30 million business profiles
- 116 countries covered
- 100,000 skills in catalog
- 100+ clients
- They serve 50% of the DAX 30 companies
- 300+ successfully completed projects
- Strategic Workforce Planning: HRForecast's technology can crawl millions of job listings on a regular basis to understand the skills that are being hired at each company, and in each geography. This data is then leveraged in partnership with their team to help your organization conduct strategic workforce planning (growth and reorgs).
- Future operating models: The combination of AI and Big Data also allows HRForecast to help determine which skills and job roles will be needed in your organization, depending on how the industry is changing, new technologies, past models, successful hires, etc.
HRForecast also has capabilities for:
- User rights management
- Event simulation
- Talent marketplace
- Skill management
HRForecast can integrate seamlessly with G-Suite. They also have a native integration with Zapier, which gives you the possibility to connect it to thousands of other tools.
Pricing for HRForecast is undisclosed, as it depends on how many employees you have and other factors. Their different packages are Essential, Professional, and Enterprise.
HRForecasts solutions are designed for fast implementation. Typically, they're ready to use within weeks.