RolePoint Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
RolePoint's professional services team ensures you have a successful implementation, and continuously engage your employees.
RolePoint has historically been a leader in this market. They've recently merged with JobVite and a few other tools and so it'll be interesting to see how the solution evolves with that HCM suite. However, it's worth noting they integrate with the majority of ATS/HRIS vendors currently. Their customer base includes McKinsey, UPS, and LinkedIn.
- At UPS, they helped increase the number of referrals four times
- Acquired by Jobvite for $40M according to Crunchbase
- AI-powered textbot: Employees can use this to make referrals easier, even on the go.
- Gamification highlights: RolePoint shares the top referral performers across your organization to make the program more engaging.
- Incentive management: This tool can not only track referral bonuses, it also follows engagement campaigns, probation periods, and all recruitment activity.
RolePoint's portal is SSO enabled.
RolePoint's pricing is not disclosed within Jobvite's website, so the best way forward is to request a tour or take their 10 minute assessment.
Going with RolePoint would give you access to Jobvite's many resources, such as data sheets, training videos, and webinars.