Boon Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
With Boon, you can manage and receive more referrals in less than 5 minutes. It's available on mobile and web, the setup requires no onboarding or training, and jobs can automatically be pulled from your career page.
Boon's founders ran a recruiting agency that realized referrals were by far their number one source of hire. They built their own tech to boost referrals, and thought that others would get value out of the system they've built. What's unique here is that this isn't a solution designed just for fast growing tech companies as their customers are recruiting everyone from engineers to truck drivers.
Boon is used by Intel, Citrix, and SpaceX.
Among their customers, Boon has helped achieve milestones like:
- 45% increase in referral hires
- 5X more referrals per job
- 52% reduction in time-to-hire
- 40% cost savings per hire
- Automatic updates: Boon is notable for being able to pull jobs from your existing career page, even without the need for an integration. Your jobs appear there and people can start using the tool to send referrals to them immediately.
- Referral widget: You can also add Boon's technology to other places, like any job post or recruitment content you may have in place. The widget is just a copy and paste item.
Boon integrates with several ATS vendors, such as Job Adder, JazzHR, Greenhouse, and Workday. They also have an integration with Slack and connect to Zapier.
Although their exact pricing isn't revealed upfront, Boon has three available plans: Startup, Growth, and Enterprise.
Boon is made to be effortless to setup. No onboarding or training is required to get started.