ERIN Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
ERIN is cost-effective for both employees and employer. It boasts a fully automated ATS integration, automated emails and, mobile notifications. By streamlining communication, ERIN allows employees to make referrals in less than 30 seconds!
ERIN allows your company to streamline the employee referral process through an intuitive mobile first tool. Employees can sync their network to the platform to get referral recommendations which is a key hallmark of any modern referral technology. Because their solution is mobile first, it's great for all types of referrals, including blue collar roles that are traditionally overlooked by most referral tech.
Allied Universal, Gannet Fleming, Firefly
- ERIN is used by over 1.6M employees in 18 different countries.
- Referrals can be done in under 30 seconds.
- ERIN can increase employee referral hires up to 5X.
- Employee referral portal: ERIN works as a private network where employees can browse jobs, submit referrals, and track bonuses. Referrals are updated in ERIN as they move through your ATS (see Integrations).
- 30-second referrals: Employees are able to send a job position to their contacts with two taps.
- Gamification: ERIN's platform allows you to reward employees with points for participation and run bonus campaigns to boost engagement.
- Tiered bonuses and multiple policy management: ERIN allows you to create different bonus tiers as well as multiple policies that dictate when and to whom bonuses and reward points are given. This also helps with having a single job that shows an employee what they can earn based on the policy they belong to.
- Hands-free referral management: ERIN is completely automated in the sense that any job added to your ATS is immediately created and set for referrals in their platform, if its integrated.
- In addition to the above, ERIN offers language translation and international currency support.
ERIN integrates with over 25 ATS vendors, including ClearCompany, Greenhouse, iCIMS, JazzHR, and Taleo. As to social media, they can integrate with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Slack. They also support SSO authentication through Google Workplace, Active Directory, and SAML.
An interesting thing about their integrations is that they will track when candidates are hired to different positions than they were referred to, in order to enforce policy management on things like exemptions or bonus eligibility.
ERIN has a Free Forever plan with one admin account only and bonus tracking at no cost. After that, their Growth plan starts at $499 per month (billed annually) and is for up to 500 employees. If that's not enough, but you're under 1,000 employees, they offer a plan called Scale at $875 per month. If you have more than 1,000 employees, then their Enterprise plan is for you, which would require a request for a quote.
ERIN's customer team would walk you through a checklist that is to be completed for every successful launch. This list looks at items like integrations needed, marketing materials, and customizations.
ERIN offers live chat support to every user, and that includes both employees and candidates. That way, you'll rest assured that candidates being referred are being tended to in case of issues as well. This vendor also offers direct support and dedicated customer success managers for enterprise customers.