Humanity Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
With over 30 available integrations, Humanity is leading the way in customized cloud-based employee scheduling for the hybrid workforce.
Humanity's mission is simple: "to improve, streamline and simplify our customers' employee scheduling and time tracking processes", and with over 175,000 businesses using the software, the value of this product is evident. Getting their start in 2010, Humanity has expanded their offices from San Francisco to both Europe and Asia and is used in over 195 countries.
Humanity All in One HR¬Æ allows employees to access their smart schedules from their desktop, smartphone, or tablet so that they can have all of their shift info at their fingertips with the industry's best product adoption and user satisfaction. This, in turn, enhances the employee experience and saves companies time and money on scheduling that can be used to grow their business.
Humanity is great for medium and large-sized companies to take advantage of all of the features that the Classic and Enterprise plans have to offer.
- National Healthcare Corporation
- Quest Diagnostics
- Kaiser Permanente
- University of Michigan
- Ohio State University
- More than 175,000 business locations.
- 10,000 SMB and enterprises.
- Used in over 195 countries.
- 150 different industries are serviced.
- 80 percent faster scheduling.
- Employee Scheduling: The most popular feature. Make collaborative real-time schedules with the interactive tool.
- Time clock: Manage employee hours, lateness, and attendance and easily export timesheets to payroll.
- Leave Management: Stay up-to-date on availability and time-off requests.
- Payroll: Make timesheets and export them to your payroll provider quickly and easily.
- Forecast: Create data-driven schedules by importing external KPIs.
Humanity also has capabilities for:
- Mobile shift management
- Flex scheduling
- Time clock
Oracle, Workday, BambooHR, ADP, MarketPlace, Allied Payment Network, BenefitMall, CompuPay, Deluxe, Millennium Payroll Solutions, PBI Payroll, Paychex, Paycom, Paycor, Paylocity, Paymaster, PrimePay, QuickBooks, Sure Payroll, TriNet, Wells Fargo, OnPay, TalentReef, NetChex
Getting started with Humanity is as easy as following the next two steps:
- Book a demo with Humanity to get familiar with the tools and learn how you can apply this software to your business.
- Start your 30-day free trial and begin scheduling for your employees.
Humanity is on-call for support 24/7/365 so that companies can run their business on their time. Safeway supermarkets were able to take their shift managing from "notebook and pencil to online" for over 1,500 employees quickly and intuitively.