ExcelPayroll Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
If you're a fan of Excel spreadsheets, you should check out ExcelPayroll. It runs on top of the Microsoft-native solution, allowing businesses to process payroll at no additional cost.
You've probably used spreadsheet-based payroll templates before to manage and keep track of your employee payroll. If you've ever wished your spreadsheet acted more like payroll software, you'll definitely appreciate ExcelPayroll. This tool runs on Microsoft Excel and allows you to do all sorts of tasks, including printing tax forms and checks, viewing workers' compensation reports, and recording both tax and non-tax deductions.
- Ability to print on several tax forms and any type of computer check
- Accrual vacation and worker's compensation reports
- 401(k), 125P, HSA, garnishment, or other deductions
- Accounting entry generation
- Mid-year conversion with detailed instructions
- Customizable withholding and timecard options
- Redo payrolls for previous years
ExcelPayroll is free to use; it doesn't have any monthly or per-user fee. However, it does exclusively run on Microsoft Excel, which is a paid product.
As ExcelPayroll runs on Microsoft Excel, you won't be needing to install a separate solution to use it. For implementation help, you can head to ExcelPayroll's website and check out their Instructions and Video Demo pages.
ExcelPayroll has video tutorials that can be downloaded from their website. Customers can also email ExcelPayroll's support team if further help is needed.