eSmart Paycheck Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
eSmart Paycheck provides a web-based payroll calculator that anyone can use completely for free, without needing to create an account.
Owned by C&S Technologies, the same company that runs Paycheck Manager, eSmart Paycheck is an affordable small business payroll software. Though this is a paid product, they do offer a 3 month free trial of their offerings. Not only that, but eSmart Paycheck's payroll calculator is a free service available for anyone to use without needing to create an account. This calculator lets you input the pay period, hours or salary, note dependents and withholdings such as 401(k)s and other deductions, and calculate the taxes and paychecks. When that's done, you can proceed by printing pay stubs or paychecks.
C&S Technologies, Inc. (dba eSmartPaycheck) has been an IRS-authorized payroll e-file service provider since 2000.
- Paycheck preparing
- Check printing
- Earning and deduction items adding (tips, 401K, POP, etc.)
- Federal and state taxes calculation
- Form printing and e-filing where applicable (941/944, 940, W-2, W-3, and some state forms)
- W-2 form printing and mailing, including envelope & stamp
The pricing of eSmart Paycheck's payroll tasks depends on the number of employees you have:
- 1-5 employees: $50 annually
- 6-10 employees: $100 annually
- 11-15 employees: $150 annually
- 16-20 employees: $200 annually
- 21-30 employees: $250 annually
- 31-40 employees: $300 annually
eSmart Paycheck also offers add-on services, including:
- Deposit federal taxes automatically: $25 annually
- Deposit state taxes (where applicable): $25 annually
- Print or e-file state forms (where applicable): $15 annually
- e-File of W-2 to states (if required): $20 + $2 per employee
- Print and mail W-2s (including envelope & stamp): $2 a form
Note: eSmart Paycheck's paid features can be tried for free for up to 3 calendar months. As previously mentioned, their payroll calculator is free of charge.
Anyone can go on eSmart Paycheck to create an account for free. For implementation guidance, the platform does offer video tutorials that are accessible 24/7 on their website.
If customers are in need of help, they can contact eSmart Paycheck's support team via phone or email.