Synergita Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Synergita helps company's dig deep to understand their employees' performance and company culture. The platform's natural language processing (NLP) feature allows you to uncover sentiment, while HiPo Score helps you identify top performers.
Synergita is a cloud-based solution for employee engagement, feedback, recognition, performance management as well as goal setting, and tracking. To achieve all of the above, the platform packs a comprehensive set of features including engagement surveys, AI-powered sentiment analysis, measure culture score, performance reviews, 1:1 meetings, e-communication, peer recognition, HiPo rating, and employee development planning.
Secova, Global Edge, Indegene, American Micro
- 150+ customers
- 350K users
- 6M goals
- AI-Powered Sentiment Analysis: Detect the tonal sentiments of feedback and reviews by employees & managers with Natural Language Processing.
- Measure Culture Score: A simple mobile feedback app that helps employees share how peers and business leaders demonstrate corporate values at work
- Goals/OKR: Stay focused and measure progress with SMART Goals management or Objectives & Key Results (OKR).
- Performance Reviews: Digitize performance reviews. Conduct periodic reviews and appraisals easily with configurable feedback forms, workflows.
Synergita also has capabilities for:
- 1:1 meetings
- 360-degree feedback
- Appreciation and peer recognition
- Engagement surveys
- HiPo rating
- Employee development planning
Synergita integrates with multiple HRIS, expense management, payroll, CRM, ERP, and single sign-on solutions. Among such solutions are ADP, SAP SuccessFactors, Sage, Okta, PeopleStrong, JustLogin, AWS, and Microsoft Active Directory.
Synergita has three modules, Engage, Perform, and OKR. When billed annually, those modules are priced as follows:
- Synergita Engage: Synergita's Engage plan costs $2 per employee per month and includes basic talent information, continuous feedback, rewards & recognition, e-communication, culture score, and employee as well as feedback reports.
- Synergita Perform: For $4 per employee per month, Synergita's Perform packs lots of features including advanced talent information, smart goals & achievements tracking, metrics import for goals, performance reviews/appraisals, normalization, custom workflows & feedback templates, people & performance reports, 9-box report, strength & weakness report, and reminders as well as notifications.
- Synergita Perform Plus: For $7 per employee per month, Synergita Perform Plus packs everything in Synergita Perform, along with 360-degree feedback, promotion cycle, career aspirations, appraisal letter distribution, skill repository & mapping, HiPo score, employee headcount trends, and employee performance trends.
- Synergita OKR: Synergita's OKR plan costs $4 per employee per month and includes basic talent information, personal OKR, company/dept OKR, and OKR reports.
Note: Synergita's modules can be combined together. You can take advantage of the price calculator on their website to find out how much your subscription is going to cost based on the modules you need.
A typical Synergita implementation plan goes as follows:
- Discovery process: The team at Synergita will connect with you to understand your company's requirements.
- Configuration: The team at Synergita sets up the environment per your company's requirements.
- User acceptance testing: Selected users (preferably HR managers) would be invited to test the process flow as configured in the test environment for approval.
- Roll-out: After the live environment is configured, the software is rolled out for your company's use.
Synergita has a knowledge base with plenty of articles and guides for customer self-service. If further help is needed, customers can reach out to Synergita's Support team via phone or email.