Skedulo Reviews in 2022: Alternatives, Pricing, Reviews - SSR
Unlike many of its competitors, Skedulo is much more than an employee scheduling tool. Its AI capabilities quickly match the best available resources with specific client needs and simplify resource allocation for business owners. In addition, it is extremely flexible, designed for scalability, and allows you to customize its features according to your business needs.
- Completely automates employee scheduling and dramatically improves team efficiency.
- Automatically matches customers with the right workers based on their location, expertise, and availability.
- Provides managers an easy drag & drop interface to create custom workflows and team plans.
- Customizing fields in Skedulo reports is a hassle since several changes require technical assistance from their support team.
- Editing or amending block bookings is quite tricky, and several changes require the user to delete the whole block and start from scratch.
- Since Skedulo is customized for every organization, users may encounter frequent bugs and usability issues during the first few months of using it.
Skedulo is a modern workforce management and productivity tool designed for organizations with deskless employees and field workers.
It is a complete productivity suite that integrates with your company’s CRM and other HR tools to help you schedule, dispatch and manage your workers from a single platform. Plus, its AI capabilities help you match the customers with the most suitable team members based on their expertise, experience, past performance, and availability.
It provides visibility on your team’s locations and schedule and gives you complete control over your field workers. You can see where a specific team member is at any given time, assign tasks, match workers with the most suitable customers, and make critical adjustments on the go.
Skedulo’s Android and iPhone apps ensure that you and your teams stay connected throughout the workday and instantly communicate, if needed, to serve customers better.
The app also provides you with critical field data, team routes, and performance measurements to help you optimize your service delivery and increase customer satisfaction.
Skedulo comes with separate interfaces for workers, schedulers, and operational managers. It also provides features such as direct instant messaging, chat rooms, announcements, and schedule automation for fixed locations and deskless teams.
For example, it helps you find the nearest available workers for a specific customer requirement, schedule jobs on the go, and provide customers with a memorable experience by resolving their problems in the shortest possible time.
Skedulo stands out because of its robust productivity features and intuitive user interface. It comes with calendars, maps, swim lanes, and Gantt charts where you can easily drag & drop workers to create the ideal schedule to achieve your business goals.
Overall, Skedulo is an impressive employee scheduling tool covering most bases for managing large remote and deskless teams.
Skedulo is primarily designed for service-based companies with large deskless teams. So, it isn’t a perfect fit for small companies with limited teams and organizations in the manufacturing industry.
The American Red Cross, DHL, BioReference Labs, Johnson & Johnson, Sunrun
On average Skedulo customers experience
- 48% reduction in time to schedule
- 20% increase in deskless worker productivity
- 68% increase in customer satisfaction (up to 68%)
- 15% increase in billable appointments
- Employee-Customer Matching: Skedulo helps you find the most suitable employees for your customer needs.
- Visual schedule builder: Allows employers to easily create optimized schedules.
- First Come, First Serve: With Skedulo, you can announce open shifts/jobs to the most suitable candidates from your team.
- Instant Messaging: Skedulo allows your desktop and remote employees to stay connected using group chats, one-to-one messaging, SMS, and push notifications.
- In-depth Analytics: Skedulo allows you to dive deep into your workforce productivity and performance data to help you identify performance gaps and optimization opportunities.
Skedulo also offers
- Employee timeline and map views
- Intelligent scheduling
- End to end schedule management
Skedulo integrates with some of the most widely used ERPs, HRM systems, and business applications, including Salesforce, Zendesk, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Workday, ServiceNow, etc.
Skedulo has two subscription plans for different end-users - Schedulers and Mobile Workers. The pricing for the two plans is based on a per-employee per month basis. However, you’ll need to get a custom quote to know the exact amount for each plan.
Matt Fairhurst founded Skedulo in 2013 in San Francisco with one goal - to build a technology solution that serves deskless workers. Matt has a background in product design and UX, which explains why Skedulo has an outstanding user interface design that immediately catches the eye.
Matt came up with his startup idea after seeing how most deskless teams relied upon spreadsheets, whiteboards, and physical documents to manage day-to-day operations. Their tools lacked collaboration which is critical for a deskless team’s success. Plus, they used outdated and inefficient communication tools for coordination.
Matt saw a huge market gap that he could fill with a collaborative workforce management tool designed for teams on the go.
Today, Skedulo is among the most successful startups in the deskless workforce management industry with 100K+ active users, 150+ enterprise customers, and offices in six different locations across the globe with more than 350 full-time employees. It has also recently secured a $75 million Series C funding.
Skedulo’s primary goal is to help organizations improve the efficiency of field workers, mainly in the service industry, with robust technology solutions that connect the best and the nearest available employees with the customers to ensure timely issue resolution.
It caters to more than 2.7 billion professionals who work outside a formal office setting every day by providing them the tools to stay connected with their home offices and get timely instructions on the go.