Drafted Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Take a look at Drafted's network, which allows your reach to expand beyond your employees.
Drafted started as a marketplace that allowed anyone to refer people to a given company. They've morphed into a referral tool that allows your recruiting team to source from your employee's networks. A key strength is their matching algorithm which has mapped over 40k jobs, translating to better referral suggestions to your employees.
Notably, Drafted also has a layoffs page where you can subscribe and be updated on upcoming layoffs from big companies.
Better.com, Toast, Klaviyo, Apeel Sciences, Juniper Square
- At Better.com, Drafted was used to get over 2,000 referrals and 300 hires in the first four months.
With other clients, the tool was used for wins like:
- 5X more referrals per open role
- 6X more referrals per employee
- 3X more hires from interviewed referrals
- Slack referrals: Drafted is one of the few vendors to offer a referral tool specifically made for the chat platform. Employees can fill employee referral form questions from where they already go to chat with their colleagues.
- Suggestions: Drafted also pumps out network-based employee referral suggestions on a weekly basis.
- ATS integration: All jobs from your ATS are synced with Drafted, as well as their status changes.
Drafted integrates with many an ATS, including Greenhouse, Lever, and Workable.
Drafted has a free 7 day trial for their first two packages. What are packages? They offer 3 main referral program packages that are priced per recruiter per month and per employee usage. For example, the External Referrals package starts at $10 per month, includes a branded referral page, source tracking, and unlimited team usage. The Internal Referrals package is for up to 25 users and is $100 per month. Each package can be purchased individually or you can get a bundle.
For Customer Success, Drafted has many resources in place, such as help docs, a regularly-updated blog, and a portal specific for recruiters. This latter resource has referral hiring stats, best practices for referral programs, and most things that one would need to sell this hiring initiative internally.