Shiftboard Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Built especially for complex environments, Shiftboard excels at simplifying healthcare scheduling.
Founded in 2008, Shiftboard's mission is to "empower frontline operations whose everyday work is essential to daily life." Beginning as an industry leader that empowers healthcare teams to deliver excellent patient care and manage coverage, Shiftboard has since expanded its offerings to other always-on operations such as manufacturing, oil and gas, and public safety.
In March 2020, following increased market demand for comprehensive workforce scheduling software, Shiftboard merged with SchedulePro to deliver advanced workforce scheduling solutions for a wide range of industries. Since its inception, Shiftboard has supported over 265 million scheduled shifts for thousands of customers, including Fortune 500 companies, providing the employment pipeline for over $9 billion in wages earned.
Shiftboard is ideal for companies with a large number of employees across different locations, but might not be as helpful for smaller organizations.
- London Metropolitan Police
- Lush Cosmetics
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- County of Los Angeles California
- University of California
- Burning Man
- Walton Arts Center
Shiftboard has been used to achieve the following at businesses where it has been implemented:
- 88% higher shift coverage
- 21% lower labor costs
- 23% decrease in overtime costs
- 55% less scheduling errors
- 16% less worker turnover
- 86% increase in satisfaction
- 26% fewer schedule grievances
- Schedulers and Managers
- 31% fewer employee callouts
- 28% less time managing changes
- 30% faster schedule creation
- Brandon Hall Group Silver in Excellent technology Awards 2019
- Washington's Best 100 companies to work for 2019
- Tailor-fit scheduling: Match the particular scheduling scenarios and policies required at each plant, site, and unit.
- Intelligent automation: Schedule shifts according to highly configurable skill requirements, scheduling workflows, and OT rules.
- Custom priority order: Assign employees in the priority order required by your policy automatically.
- Industry-specific scenarios support: Production line-based scheduling, emergency response assignment, job rotation, shift-splitting, and more.
Shiftboard also has capabilities for:
- Day-of-shift coverage tools
- Real-time staff communication via text, alerts, and notifications
- Easy float pool management for multiple locations
- Robust employee self-serve access and tools
- Limits on employee' schedulable hours
- Easy view of expected overtime costs
Shiftboard integrates with software such as Oracle, QuickBooks, Paychex, ADP, and Salesforce.
Shiftboard offers custom pricing for both their ScheduleFlex or SchedulePro plans. We recommend requesting a demo to get custom quotes for all packages.
To get started with Shiftboard, request a demo and talk to a sales rep about what plan is best for your business.
Many highly recognized companies have trusted Shiftboard for their scheduling needs. According to the HR Manager at Shell, they've saved over $3 million and Shiftboard has "gone above and beyond the call of duty" to meet their needs.