An Expert Review of Ladders - 2022
Ladders is a cost-effective platform for employers to find and hire experienced professionals across a range of industries.
Ladders is a unique job board that connects employers with experienced professionals looking for $100k+ positions across different industries. Over 90% of those experienced professionals have a Bachelor's degree, and 45% of them even have a Master's degree or higher.
- Toyota, Acumen
- Teach for America
- The premier job posting site for executive and corporate recruiters seeking $100k+ talent
- Target over 10 million members with job postings tailored to quality candidates.
- Over 92% of Ladders members have a bachelor's degree, with an average yearly income of $149k.
- Job posting
- Sponsored jobs
- Candidate search
- Company pages
- Ladders' Third Page: A page where employers can find additional information about candidates besides what's on their resume such as their personalities, aspirations, and passions, etc.
Ladders has 4 pricing plans that cost as follows when billed annually:
- Basic: $0 for a single user, forever
- Lite Access: $159/month
- Full Access: $499/month
- Enterprise: Price is determined based on your team's needs
Ladders integrates with several applicant tracking systems (ATS) and other HR solutions including Taleo, iCIMS, Brassring, Greenhouse, Top, Echelon, Bullhorn, Workday, Jobvite, Silkroad, ADP, SuccessFactors, UltiPro, Level, HireBridge, Careerbuilder, Jobscience, HireBridge, Newton Software, Job score, ApplicantPro, BambooHR, Workable and JazzHR.
Ladders is cloud-based which makes its implementation relatively easy (there isn't anything to download or physically install). Once a plan is selected, customers can create an account and start using it right away to post jobs and manage applicants.
Ladders has an FAQ page that provides customers with answers to the most common questions about using the platform. For additional help, customers can reach out to Ladder's customer support team by email.