GoSkills Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
GoSkills is a free LMS platform that's ripe for businesses of all sizes and also offers access to a wide course library for everything from body language to financial modeling.
With a beautiful and intuitive design, it's surprising that GoSkills is free forever and for as many learners as you like. They offer the option to upgrade and unlock more features or gain access to their library of over 70 award-winning on-demand courses. Their free LMS, however, is simple, easy to use, and includes most of what a small or medium-sized business would need to train employees.
Hilton, Mars Incorporated, Time Warner Cable, and Konika Minolta.
- EdTechX Startup Winner 2020
- Used by over 600 businesses
- 93% of learners give their experience at least 4 stars out of 5.
- Content Management: Upload your courses from any content on the web. Choose to conduct employee training with classroom courses, embedded videos, external links, as well as custom courses through SCORM, xAPI, AICC, or CMI5.
- Reporting & Analytics: Assign courses to different teams with ease, create learner groups, and generate specific reports for each of them. The key metrics include course completion, time to complete, tests taken, and certificates earned.
GoSkills is free forever, for as many users as you need, you only pay for the courses that you might use.