Workstream Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Workstream is a great choice for companies recruiting for high volume roles, especially for retailers and restaurants. Their tech includes cool features like text-to-apply posters, apply via SMS, and interesting analytics.
Workstream helps businesses recruit for high volume roles such as retail and restaurants through a text-based interface that automates the process of sourcing, screening, scheduling, and onboarding new employees. Their easy-to-use platform means you can recruit the people you need faster, and spend less time posting to job boards, collecting applications, interviewing candidates, and managing paperwork.
Jamba Juice, Marriot, Uber, McDonald's
- Over 1 million applicants screened
- 2,500 integrated job boards
- Used by over 5,000 hiring managers
- Text recruiting tools
- Hiring specialist guidance
- Careers page
- Employee referral program
- Text-to-apply posters with QR codes
- 24/7 phone and chat support
- 25,000+ job board integrations
- Ad spend analytics
- Screening questions
- Customizable workflows and interview stages
- Automated scheduling
Workstream can post to over 2,500 job boards. If you pay for the Integration pricing plan, you also have access to integrate with ADP WorkforceNow.
Workstream provides 3 flexible plans, and only make you pay for the features you need. The plans are:
- Hiring: Unlimited admin accounts, basic hiring specialist guidance, basic hiring, texting, screening, scheduling and interviewing tools.
- Onboarding: Adds prioritized hiring specialist guidance and onboarding modules.
- Integrations: Adds dedicated hiring specialist guidance, background check automation, and expert support.
Specific details must be worked out with Workstream.
All pricing plans come with 24/7 customer support via phone and chat. In addition, you'll have hiring specialists helping you out.