We spend hundreds of hours researching the best HR and recruiting software so you don’t have to. We never take money from vendors during our research phase and rely heavily on practitioners and experts to help us recommend the right software. However we may earn a small fee if you click on vendor links on this page. Learn more
You can always ask questions about this tool in our free HR Tech Buyers Community.
Reward Gateway is an employee engagement platform (SmartHub) that combines employee recognition, surveys, communication, discounts (instant vouchers and cashback offers), and analytics in a single solution.
With over 1,800 customers and over 5 million users, Reward Gateway is a leader in the rewards and recognition space. Their solution is built on an engaging peer to peer recognition platform that allows colleagues to recognize one another and turn that recognition into perks and rewards.
Samsung, Orbis, KPMG, Five Star Bank
- Active since 2006, 5 million employees reached so far
- Trusted by more than 1,800 companies
- NPS Score of 60
Reward Gateway Solution Overview
Your COVID-19 Playbook
Buying HR Software? Here's some quick advice
- Employee recognition: Individual goal-setting, peer-to-peer and manager-to-peer recognition, and social recognition
- Employee surveys: Employee NPS, Custom survey builder, and survey templates
- Employee communications: An internal communications system includes customized blogs, unlimited pages, auto-schedule functionality and segmenting tools as well as a branded employee engagement app
- Employee discounts: In-store and online instant vouchers, high discount rates to hundreds of retailers, and generous cashback offers
- Employee wellbeing: A hub for wellness programs, content and goals
- Engagement analytics: Dynamic data, live views, and detailed insights
- Activity tracking: Rewards points, rewards catalog, nominations, ecards, & mention management
- Also: Android and iOS mobile app (SmartSpending)
The team at Reward Gateway provides a complete design service for their employee engagement solutions. Times will vary depending on your particular needs.
- Help Center: Reward Gateway Client Academy
- Success Portal
- Contact support is done through an online form
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS) & Directory: Workday, Microsoft Azure, Ping Identity, BambooHR, SCIM, & more.
- Chat & Collaboration Software: Slack, Microsoft Teams, Yammer.
- Custom Tools: REST API & SCIM API.
Regular plans (not the SMB version) tend to include an account manager that will walk you through implementation to make sure you make the best use of the tools. The manager will also produce reports for you regularly.
Get A Quote
- You can choose to purchase solutions separately, like only the employee recognition and surveys modules, for instance, or go for the full employee engagement platform.
- If you happen to be in the United Kingdom or Australia, they also offer a “Reward Gateway for Small Business” version which is £6 per employee per month, with no lock-in contract.
- The price is not revealed publicly, which means you would get a custom quote depending on your business size and needs.
» Save Money:
Check out our resource
on how to save money when buying HR tools
Great for companies that want engagement and performance
Great for matching company values to rewards
Best recognition software with employee engagement
Best for gift cards at scale
Best rewards platform for peer to peer recognition
Great Employee Recognition Software For Smaller Companies
Best free employee recognition platform
Free employee recognition program
A free recognition software offering
Best rewards for easy setup
Great self serve recognition platform
Most selection of employee rewards
Recognition tied to core values