We spend hundreds of hours researching the best HR and recruiting software so you don’t have to. We never take money from vendors during our research phase and rely heavily on practitioners and experts to help us recommend the right software. However we may earn a small fee if you click on vendor links on this page.
With over 30 science-backed and customizable survey templates, detailed analytics, and more, Culture Amp helps over 6,000 companies keep their employees engaged. Behind their all-in-one employee experience is platform is a team of data experts focused on all things engagement.
Ease of Use
- People science team
- Tons of engagement surveys
- Their people science plus offering is not available for very small companies
- Enterprise clients might find that they lack some of the integrations and customizations a bigger team needs.
Culture Amp is an all-in-one employee experience platform, that runs the gamut from engagement to performance management to employee development and skills coaching. With over 6,000 customers that include some big names across many industries, it's a tried-and-true solution for any company looking to boost engagement efforts.
Culture Amp has a lot of features, so it's easy to get shiny object syndrome and want to pay for them all. Brainstorm what specific features will provide the most value to your organization before buying.
Canva, SoulCycle, Etsy, Oracle, Bombas, Intercom, McDonald's
- Customizable engagement surveys
- Performance reviews
- Goal and OKR tracking
- 360 degree feedback
- Skills coaching
- Detailed analytics
- Benchmarking tools
- People science team
- Turnover prediction
- Personalized growth plans
Culture Amp provides integrations to connect where work happens, increase employee participation, and expand team impact across your organization.
Key integrations include:
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Microsoft Teams
Culture Amp has three different plans. Each one features all of the engagement and performance management features that CultureAmp is known for. The plans differ in coaching and education features.
The plans are as follows:
- Self-starter: Designed for 25-200 employees. Includes all Engagement and Performance features. Limited HRIS integrations. Group coaching and education. Coaching and education features include survey design review, project working sessions, and demographic mapping under education.
- Standard: Designed for 200-1000 employees. Includes all the features from Self-starter. All HRIS integrations. Adds one-on-one Coaching features, including feedback strategy review, project planning, and results & report sharing follow up. Group Education features.
- Enterprise: Designed for 1000+ employees. Includes all Standard features. One-on-one Coaching and Education features, including meetings with Success coach, action guidance, management training, and People Scientist insights.
You may also purchase the employee engagement or performance management modules individually. While you must contact a representative for exact pricing, as these will vary depending on the modules subscribed, most companies pay between $3 to $9/per person per month.
Culture Amp works best for global companies with over 50 employees, ideally in the 150 - 5,000 range. They are industry agnostic, but most of their clients do come from tech and white collar settings like HR and finance.
Culture Amp has a customer success team that supports with implementation and onboarding. These professionals are guided by the advice of the in-house data science team. At Culture Amp, there are hundreds of in-house experts across People Science, Customer Success, Community, Support and Account Management
Culture Amp clients get access to a community of over 100,000 HR practitioners.
People science has been at the heart of Culture Amp since the get-go. Their mission is to help companies solve even the toughest organizational challenges. Their offering is led by a team of in-house people scientists who channel key learnings from millions of data points into the platform. This data is then used to provide strategic guidance. The team is quite diverse, including people with PhDs in everything from industrial/organizational psychology to machine learning. They also have significant expertise in diversity and inclusion, change management, business analytics, and more.
Number of Employees
Last raised $10M through series F funding.