Calendly Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Calendly is arguably the simplest online scheduling solution out there. It is also totally free or charge for one calendar per user.
Chances are you've booked a meeting through Calendly before. While not recruiting-specific, this is a powerful solution that starts out with a free version. This makes it a great product for smaller teams looking to solve some of their candidate scheduling headaches.
University of Georgia, Zendesk, LinkedIn, EMyth
- Calendly was founded in 2010.
- Calendly has over 8,000,000 monthly users.
- Unlimited event scheduling
- Group event scheduling (for tours, webinars, classes, etc.)
- Customizable calendar links
- Brandable calendars
- Automated and customizable event notifications
Calendly integrates with most calendars and several 3rd party solutions including CRM & sales tools, video conferencing tools, marketing tools, ATS & recruiting tools, payment processors, and analytics tools. It also has an open API, allowing businesses to plug in additional custom tools.
- Basic: This plan is free of charge.
- Premium: This plan costs $8 per user per month.
- Pro: This plan costs $12 per user per month.
Calendly is cloud-based and very easy to implement. Anyone can create an account for free, configure their calendar availability and start sharing their calendar link for bookings.
Calendly has a help center with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers may also reach out to Calendly's customer support team via email or live chat if further help is needed.