Aires Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Aires knows that the foundation of successful relocation is a rock-solid plan. This is why they set up each of their clients with an expert whose job is to understand all of their challenges, then develop and execute a suitable relocation plan.
- HR employees and relocating employees can use the MobilityX app from a desktop or mobile device.
- Multiple services can be managed and budgeted from a single, easy-to-use platform.
- Built-in progress tracking and reporting mean HR can quickly determine if a relocation is taking longer than it should, or going over budget.
- Despite communication between the employee (transferee) and company being fairly seamless thanks to the MobilityX app, reviews of Aires users make it clear that communication with service providers is an ongoing problem.
- Speaking to a relocation consultant requires prior booking, even for a 5-minute call.
- Employee reviews give a strong impression that, although the company’s business model and intentions are geared towards great service, high employee churn and a lack of hands on deck make it hard for them to consistently achieve this.
Leveraging their exclusive global network of providers, Aires helps employees plan, transition, and feel at home in their new career and community, be it domestically or abroad. They also offer a group service for companies relocating an entire office, including creating a pitch and Q&A opportunity to gain employee buy-in.
Employees are set up with an Aires Mobility Specialist who'll assess their unique needs, then counsel and assist them throughout the relocation process, from helping them find and secure a living space to assisting with visa, immigration, repatriation, and everything in between. Not only that, but Aires' team of professionals will continue to assist transferees and their families once they're in their new locations with a range of ongoing, customized services and counseling.
For companies that relocate multiple employees, their MobilityX platform is a great way to oversee and manage transfers.
MobilityX has two easy-to-use user interfaces - one for the company, and one for the relocating employee. Both run on desktop and via a mobile app so that information like expenses and documents can be accessed on the go. The company dashboard is customizable and offers both standard and customized reports about each individual relocation.
AiresXchange is a bespoke service that creates custom integration between their MobilityX relocation software and HRIS systems companies are already using. Aires achieves integration by incorporating their automation model.
Although Aires offers other services, like a carbon neutral calculation and automation, their core focus is still relocation. If your company isn’t moving employees on a national or international level on a regular basis, there’s little benefit in partnering with them.
Aries was founded in 1981.
- Domestic and international relocation services: Aires connects clients to their global network of vetted service providers. The Aires support team arranges everything from selling an employee's property, storage, and movers to settling them into a new location. The employee and en employer are guided through every step on their MobilityX relocation management system.
- Real-time budget tracking: Aires lets users log relocation expenses for instant approval and reimbursement to a pre-set account.
Aires also has capabilities for:
- Document management
- Relocation process management and checklists
- Tax and legal compliance
- Insurance and risk management
- Supply chain management
- Cost forecasting
The pricing of Aires' services isn't detailed on their website. Contact their sales team to get a custom quote.
For companies onboarding to use MobilityX, the onboarding time depends on whether they want to integrate with an existing HRIS, and what services are required.
The good news is that employees simply download the Aires Mobile app and can fairly instantly receive information about their move and log expenses.
Aires has a Global Eye team dedicated to assisting with relocation emergencies. They are reachable 24/7 via a local and international toll-free number. For non-urgent queries, a transferee would speak to their assigned mobility specialist.
Aires was founded in 1981 as a freight forwarder before setting themselves apart from the competition and specializing in corporate relocation. Current CEO Bryan Putt used his experience in management information systems to incorporate tech into their relocation process. This led to the development of the MobilityX relocation platform.