Our People Tech community is a private group where you can ask questions, share knowledge, and network with People leaders from amazing companies like Google, Stripe, Infosys and many more
Already a member? Sign in here
Each month over 100,000 companies use our research to find and buy the right software.
Now there's a way for you to connect with peers who are also looking at new tools for recruiting, employee experience, and everything in between.
This community is free - we just ask that you help others and keep it safe space free of self promotion.
Ask questions about vendors, pricing, specific problems you're trying to solve, how to deal with internal stakeholders and really anything else HR Tech related
A big part of this community is people sharing their knowledge with one another. Please share insights along with your wins as you transform your organization
No, network doesn't mean sell! We really only have one policy here, no self promotion. But, this is a great place to connect with others who buy HR Tech :)
If you buy HR Technology as part of your job, we'd love to have you as a member. Please note, we are not allowing HR Tech vendors to join the community so please do not join if that's you, thanks!
This community is for anyone who buys HR Tech as part of their job. You may manage Workday at a Fortune 500, or you may be looking for your first ATS. You may also be a consultant who's looking for better answers to help a client. This community is NOT for anyone who is going to promote themselves (blog posts, newsletters, services) and is definitely not for anyone who works for a vendor.
Our community is 90% focused on topics related to HR Tech. The other 10% is random PeopleOps topics that we also find interesting. We're focused on HR Tech as it's just plain hard to buy and implement the right systems for your organization. We find a lot of value in a smart group of peers who are facing similar problems.
No. Vendors are not allowed in our community. We may eventually have a space for vendors to participate in discussions or lead different virtual events. However, we are laser focused on making this an awesome place for practitioners and consultants who buy HR Tech to learn and share insights.
Our community is built on a platform called Circle. We thought hard about using Slack, but wanted a place that encouraged thoughtful, evergreen responses vs the quick chats that slack is so good for. We believe this will be a better platform over time to build meaningful connections and share knowledge that will have a big impact on organizations.