Prelude Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Prelude helps recruiting teams with complex interview scheduling needs automate and streamline the hiring process. Their modern and intuitive platform saves time for recruiters and interviewers while improving the candidate experience.
In-house recruiting teams often spend half of their resources on the logistics and admin work that surrounds candidate interviews. They spend too much time on scheduling, conference room management, and emailing people internally about the best time to meet a candidate. This deceptively complex problem is what Prelude was made to solve.
Prelude lets you take parts of your candidate interview scheduling process and automate it based on people's profiles, rules about calendars, time zones, and other parameters. For example, if a candidate reaches the point when it's time to have a panel interview, the system can know who's on the panel based on that particular hiring workflow, read each person's time zone and individual preferences, and propose appointments based on them. Once a moment is chosen, the invite is automatically sent to everybody involved, containing a conference call link and right to their Google Calendar or Outlook.
Prelude is used to schedule candidate interviews with no hassle at companies like Adjen, Cloudflare, Nerdwallet, Duolingo, Klaviyo, and One Medical, among many others.
- On average, clients see a 75% reduction in time spent scheduling interviews manually.
- At NerdWallet, they were instrumental in taking the interview schedule success rate from 80% to 98%.
- Interviewer profiles: Even for companies where thousands of employees need to do interviews, Prelude can structure when and how they happen based on their rules and profiles.
- Interviewer training: Prelude also lets you create training plans for new interviewers, where they can shadow and learn from experienced recruiters. This is fully integrated into the scheduling process. It also helps prevent burnout, which can happen if there are only a few interviewers handling far too many interviews.
Prelude also lets you:
- Customize and brand each candidate touchpoint
- Get insights from their reporting and analytics dashboards
- Use templates for interview types
Part of what makes Prelude such an effective tool is that it integrates seamlessly with a variety of software products:
- Calendars: Google Workspace, Office 365, Microsoft Outlook Exchange
- ATS: iCims, Workday, Lever, Greenhouse
- Video: Zoom, Google Meet, Teams, Webex, BlueJeans
- Assessments: HackerRank, CodeSignal, Coderpad
- SSO: Okta
Prelude has several SaaS style plans to price their product. Subscription tiers depend on the number of users and how many you'd need for each type of access. To get an exact quote, the best way forward is to reach out and schedule a demo.
A typical Prelude implementation takes 2 to 4 weeks. It varies according to the systems the recruiting team is currently using and that need to integrate, as well as the number of people that need training.
Both during and after the implementation phase, Prelude's team provides training and ongoing support. Those in their Enterprise plan get a dedicated Customer Success Manager.