Zenefits Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Zenefits is a widely-known product for its ease-of-use and modern-looking UI. It's designed for SMBs and offers real competitive prices.
Zenefits can take care of HR processes like onboarding, offboarding, benefits, payroll, performance reviews, and more. Their average customer size is just under 50 employees, which means that the user experience is thought out not only for human resources staff, but to be easy and quick enough for managers or executives that need to take care of some HR tasks as well.
Quora, Universal Group, Reddit, Asana.
- They claim that their customers can save up to a full week of work from using their tool.
- Their customers also spend up to 90% less time on payroll and benefits after moving to their platform.
- Many Zenefits customers spend 50% less time onboarding new employees.
- Business intelligence reports: Get insights on turnover, workforce diversity, and employee compensation.
- Making offers: Within Zenefits, you can create compensation packages and auto-send offer letters for new employees, freelancers, and contractors.
Zenefits also offers:
- Performance management
- Time & scheduling
- People enablement
- Payroll admin, reports, and taxes
- Benefits management
Zenefits starts with the Essentials plan at $8 per month per employee. This includes all the Core HR modules, Time & Scheduling, Integrations, and the mobile app. Those features are all included, plus other modules, as the plans go up in price. They also offer independent add-ons like payroll software for free, advisory services at $8 per month per employee, and benefits admin using your own broker at $5 per user per month.
Enterprise pricing is available upon request.
Zapier-enabled + over 50 native integrations with products like Greenhouse and Quickbooks.
Zenefits offers detailed documentation for you to handle its implementing phase. Setting up the tool depends on how long it takes your team to import your organization's information and policies into Zenefits. For smaller companies, they estimate that this usually takes as little as a couple of hours. For larger companies, it's usually a matter of a couple of weeks.