Zoho CRM Plus Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Zoho Corp is one of the leading providers of customer support, relationship and experience management tech. You can rely on their CRM Plus solution to deliver exceptional experiences to your customers and convert them into brand advocates.
Zoho Corp is one of the leading providers of ticketing, knowledge management, customer relationship management (CRM), and customer experience management (CEM) solutions.
Their CRM Plus solution is a unified customer engagement and experience platform that helps businesses provide their customers with exceptional experiences and convert them into brand advocates.
Through enhanced administration, multi-channel customer engagement, social media marketing, customizable NPS and CSAT surveys, detailed analytics, powerful AI, and intelligent chatbots, Zoho CRM plus allows you to gain a better understanding your customers, segment them, detect anomalies in their behavior, create efficient workflows, develop retention strategies, forecast revenue, and more.
Agoda, Hotstar, Star Health Insurance, Bose, Air Panama, ZEE5.
- Omnichannel customer engagement
- Customizable NPS and CSAT surveys
- Anomaly detection
- Customer sentiment analysis
- Customer segmentation
- Customer profiles
- Customer insights
- AI assistant
- Customizable workflows
- Inter-team communication
- Marketing automation
- Salesforce automation
- Mobile access
- Online meetings: Zoom, GoToMeeting and 12 others
- Telephony and PBX: Ring.io, Amazon Connect, Zoho PhoneBridge and 106 others
- Team collaboration: Slack, Teams, Zoho Cliq and 9 others
- Office productivity: Zapier, Trello, Zoho Flow and 26 others
- Storage: Google Drive, Dropbox, Zoho WorkDrive and 4 others
- Analytics: Google Analytics, dotConnect and 10 others
- Email marketing: Mailchimp and 4 others
- Customer Service: Zendesk, Zoho Desk and 15 others
- Finance: PayPal, Quickbooks, Pay U, Zoho Finance Suite Integration and 18 others
- Business operations: Amazon Seller Central, FedEx Rate Comparator and Shipment Tracking and 15 others
Zoho CRM Plus is a pay-as-you-go service (monthly or yearly). This means there are no long-term contracts. When billed annually, the platform costs $50 per user per month.
Zoho CRM Plus is cloud based which makes it easy to implement. To get started, head to Zoho CRM Plus' page and click the GET STARTED button at the top right hand corner. This will take you to a page where you can sign up for a 30-day free trial to test the platform's features and offerings.
Zoho CRM Plus has a help center with articles, tutorials and technical documentation for customers to self-serve. Customers can also submit a support request if further help is needed.