Tribe Expert Reviews, Pricing, Altenatives - 2022
Tribe focuses on satisfying customers, reducing churn, and deflecting support tickets by providing a platform for crowd wisdom, best practices, and self-service.
Tribe is a modern, customizable community platform that lets customers make posts, vote in polls, upload videos, comment, and more. It's basically a beautiful social media platform that can be integrated into a product website or work as a stand-alone community page.
The Tribe platform has been recognized for its expertise in community management, fully customizable branding guidelines, and sophisticated tools for social networking.
The Q&A feature, which is arguably a basic feature for customer community platforms, is still "coming soon" according to the Tribe Apps page. Once implemented, customers can ask questions and upvote answers on the platform. If this is an essential feature for your business, it would be best to ask about it in your demo.
- Tim Hortons
- Over 44,000 creators within 12 months from launch (ConvertKit)
- 16% month-over-month growth of member base (Klaus)
- 60% active users after three months since launch (Pipedrive)
- Spaces: Categorize content in flexible containers to bring members with shared interests closer.
- Moderation tools: Keep customers safe from spam and harmful language and secure company reputation by using a moderation panel, keyword blocklists, and hiding capabilities.
- Discovery: Let members find valuable content with tags and a reliable search engine.
Tribe also has capabilities for:
- User-generated content
- Notification tools
- Explore page
Tribe integrates with Google Analytics for tracking and measuring key metrics and Amplitude for building insightful reports. Third-party integrations can be added with custom scripts and tags, and further integrations are also possible through Zapier and Tribe's robust API and webhooks.
Tribe offers four plans that can be paid monthly or annually:
- Basic: This is a free plan for individuals and small communities with unlimited spaces, basic apps, custom domain, theme customization, and community support.
- Plus: This plan for small businesses and startups is priced at $59 billed monthly or $49 per month billed annually. It comes with all Basic features along with analytics, Plus apps, social logins, and Zapier integration.
- Premium: Brands and companies may want to avail this tier priced at $239 billed monthly or $199 per month billed annually. It comes with all Plus features in addition to Premium apps, Single Sign-On (SSO), white-label, API, and webhooks.
- Enterprise: Large businesses and regulated industries may opt for the Enterprise plan for a custom price. This offers all Premium features along with enterprise-grade security, data residency, uptime SLA, and migration assistance.
Create a Tribe account or reach out to a Tribe expert to get a walkthrough and access resources by providing details, including your work email, company or community name, subdomain, industry, audience, and goal time frame. Businesses may need the help of developers (who may refer to the Tribe Developer Portal) to build custom functionalities on top of the platform.
All paid plans have access to Tribe's email and chat support. Premium and Enterprise plans offer dedicated CSMs and onboarding programs. In addition, Enterprise plans provide priority support, migration assistance, and uptime SLA. Users can also refer to the Tribe community page for any questions and the Tribe Platform Glossary to understand important key terms used in the software.