ServiceNow Reviews in 2021: Alternatives, Pricing, Reviews - SSR
ServiceNow Knowledge Management (KM) is effortless to learn, easy to adopt, and provides a fantastic way to share knowledge within the organization. It's a fully-featured managed solution with many bells and whistles.
ServiceNow KM helps organizations build a self-service portal that makes it easy for their employees to find answers. One of its key features is capturing knowledge from employees, customers, and partners, making it available for people across the organization.
ServiceNow KM can help improve efficiency by cutting down service tickets by 30%. In addition, every issue resolution can be published on the KM software, saving time and effort.
ServiceNow KM does not have publicly available pricing, but many reviewers note that it can be pricey. It may also cost extra to roll out and effort to implement.
ServiceNow works with different industries from various regions, including Delta Airlines, American University, T Systems, Qantas, and Experian.
- 52% faster relief time
- 30% resolution time reduction (Basware)
- 11% increase in CS score (Basware)
- 75% customer response times (Basware)
- 3,000 per month reduction in monthly service desk calls (Flight Centre)
- Feedback management: Teams can act on customer and internal user feedback with lateral solutions and closed-loop processes.
- Knowledge demand insights: Organizations can automatically visualize and identify gaps in the knowledge base through machine learning.
- In-context creation: Teams can capture existing solutions and publish them on the knowledge base while managing cases.
ServiceNow Knowledge Management also offers:
- Knowledge harvesting
- Knowledge blocks
- Analytics and dashboards
- AI search
- Group ownership
- Translation management
ServiceNow Knowledge Management offers integration for many third-party applications and data sources, mostly done through Web Services, JDBC, LDAP, Excel, CSV, and Email, as well as any industry standard technologies that use SOAP, REST, or WSDL.
ServiceNow Knowledge Management does not have public pricing. They provide demos but no free trial, with a quote-based plan.
ServiceNow Knowledge Management offers a guided setup for the initial configuration of all its products. The company provides a demo and quote-based plans, so it's best to contact sales to get started.
ServiceNow offers 24/7 support through their Now Support app. Self-service resources are also available through the Now Support social channels, library, and community. In addition, ServiceNow offers separate paid plans for support account management services to avail advanced support and technical guidance and analysis from their experts.