Recruit Disability Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
A job board that caters to employers seeking to hire persons with disabilities. They usually have thousands of active applicants looking for employment across different fields.
Powered by the Sierra Group, the nationally-acclaimed workplace consultancy for disability hiring practices, this job board helps match companies and nonprofit organizations with qualified people with disabilities. Employers can easily post new jobs and manage listings, create email job alerts for candidates who match their search criteria, save candidates to view later, and sponsor or advertise especially urgent job listings. In addition, the site offers education teleseminars via their One More Way project.
- American University
- The Atlantic
- Best Buy
- Common Sense Media
- GE Energy
- US Department of Labor
- Western Center on Law & Poverty
- 1 million members with job board profiles
- Job postings: Employers can post job openings for disabled people in their company. The postings remain up depending on the posting package paid for.
- Resume database: Employers have unlimited access to a vast pool of talented and qualified people in different fields.
- Job alerts: They send out alerts to employers when a new candidate suitable for their open positions joins the site and vice versa; when a member company lists a job opening, candidates who are a good fit are alerted.
- Exposure: Employers and organizations are exposed to a broader audience comprising Recruit Disability clients and partners. In addition, their banners are displayed on the website.
- Advertisement: Advertising services are also available upon request.
Recruit Disability offers three main packages:
- Premium: $234 per job post for 30 days, or three job posts for $597. This package includes a job posting, featured upgrade, and distribution to the CareerCast Disability Network and CareerCast Premium job board partners.
- Platinum: For professional and hard-to-fill positions, Recruit Disability charges $295 per post for 30 days or $683 for three listings.
- Standard: For those with basic needs, employers can pay $195 for a 30-day standard listing or $497 for three listings.
Posting a job with Recruit Disability is similar to signing up for, or buying things off the internet. You'd start by clicking the 'Post a Job' button on the home page. Then, you choose a job posting package and add it to your cart. Members can checkout while new employers have to register and fill in the required information. Once your information has been verified, you can create the job posting view and review it.