QuestionPro Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Coming from a major provider of online survey software, QuestionPro's community software lets businesses engage customers with numerous survey types and rewards to gain insights and make informed decisions.
QuestionPro offers various products such as surveys software, research tools, customer experience software, and employee management. It focuses primarily on online survey software and has garnered several recognitions, including Leadership, Easiest Setup, and Easiest To Do Business With in 2021.
QuestionPro sets itself apart with surveys of over 50 question types, including simple, complex, logic, and branching queries to get valuable insights from customers. Real-time reports let businesses understand their target market, identify key drivers for revenue, and improve sales processes.
- Japan Airlines
- The London School of Economics and Political Science
- Support for over 50 languages
- Over 2.5 million users
- Insights community software: Collect community feedback and generate customizable reports using analytical tools such as TURF, CHAID, and GAP Analysis.
- Centralized community portal: Create an all-in-one portal complete with communication systems, engagement tools, reminders, analytics, and more.
- Panel management: Use panel management software to build and manage research panels to target specific customer segments.
QuestionPro also has capabilities for:
- Mobile integration (Android and iOS)
- Custom bell notifications
- Social media integration
- Gamification and rewards
- Brand research communities
QuestionPro integrates with various third-party apps, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Omniture, Slack, Tableau, Twitter, and Caspio. Integrations with Zoho, SugarCRM, PowerBI, Domo, Marketo, MailChimp, Eventbrite, and Intercom are coming soon. More integrations can be done with Zapier and the QuestionPro API.
While QuestionPro Communities is branded as a free online community platform, the pricing isn't clear since the product isn't listed on its pricing page. In addition, hitting the "Sign Up For Free" button prompts you to sign up for a 10-day Communities trial. We recommend asking about pricing on your demo.
Book a demo with QuestionPro Communities by providing your contact information and a message that you would like to inquire about the community platform.
QuestionPro offers live customer support 24/7 on all days of the year, reachable via email, chat, or phone call. QuestionPro also provides a Help Center to promote self-service, with guides on getting started, survey designs and settings, distribution, reports and analytics, integrations, and more.