Planhat Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives -2022
Planhat combines simple and elegant design with powerful customer success features for startup businesses, scaling companies, and established enterprises.
Founded in Sweden, Planhat is a customer platform for services including customer success, sales, marketing, and finance. The company believes that putting customers at the center of businesses and maximizing their lifetime value are the keys to long-term sustainable growth.
Planhat offers an elegant, clean design with real-time data and automation tools to help companies achieve customer success.
- Increased 10% customer retention over a year (Recruitee)
- Increased onboarding NPS from 74-78 in three months (Qulture Rocks)
- Increased response rate from 38% to 54% in three months (Qulture Rocks)
- Customer 360: Get a beautiful unified view of customer data including health scores, CRM data, usage, revenue, and more.
- Net promoter score: Create campaigns and customize NPS surveys and thank you messages to measure customer experience.
Planhat also has capabilities for:
- Health scores
- Collaboration portals
- Revenue management
- Product and usage analytics
- Jira Software
Planhat offers three plans, all with capabilities for unlimited users:
- Basic plan (for companies beginning their customer success journey): With standard features, one dashboard, basic revenue management, and open API
- Professional (for companies that are scaling): With more customer management features, multi-step automation, 100 dashboards, advanced revenue management, and full API
- Enterprise (for companies and enterprises with established customer success teams): With unlimited dashboards and custom branding, custom roles and permissions, and SSO
Each plan has custom pricing. For more details, get a demo and get a quote for your company.
Implementation typically takes one to three weeks, though some cases take only a few hours up to several months depending on complexity. According to Planhat, these are the steps to start using Planhat in your systems:
- Step 1: Get customer success data into Planhat by importing, using API, adding manually, or syncing with other tools.
- Step 2: (Optional) Track usage and health via open API, tracking script, or Segment.
Planhat has an extensive Help Center with advice and answers from its team, covering topics like training, best practices, modules, settings, integrations, and product updates. The company guarantees continuous collaboration and support for adjustment as your business needs change over time.