Pipedrive Expert Reviews, Pricing, Alternatives - SSR 2022
Pipedrive offers an intuitive interface together with a solid offering of mobile apps and other specialized features like chatbots and efficient reporting.
Pipeline CRM offers various features that will make any SMB happy, from website chatbots to efficient reporting systems. Its ease of use is one of its most vital features, making it an excellent pick for startups and smaller teams.
What makes Pipedrive stand out is its customizable dashboard, which allows users to see helpful information at a glance. With a solid set of features for account management, including pipelines, lead management, and sales forecasting, Pipedrive is an exceptional platform for helping businesses drive revenue.
Pipedrive CRM offers limited functionality for its premium price, hiding powerful features like lead generation tools behind add-on costs. There are also limited project management features and limited email marketing tools in the system.
Pipedrive has over 95,000 global companies in its customer base. Among their most notable clientele include Amazon, Skyscanner, Vimeo, Remax, Festo, and TNW.
- 95,000 companies in 175 countries
- 93% customer support satisfaction
- $85 billion worth of closed deals
- Over 280 integrations
- 28% increase in closed deals, on average
- Over 40% average increase in revenue
- Pipeline management: Pipedrive offers a robust pipeline management feature, allowing you to organize and manage your sales pipeline. This provides visibility into which leads are hot, which ones need nurturing, and which ones need to be closed.
- Sales forecasting: Pipedrive offers a highly-useful sales forecasting module, allowing users to forecast future sales.
- Account management: Pipedrive offers an account management feature, allowing you to manage contacts, companies, and deals. This enables you to create and maintain a list of current customers and a list of potential customers.
Pipedrive also offers:
- Visual sales pipelines
- Cross-platform support
- Advanced reporting
Pipedrive offers several integrations from their marketplace, including Google Meet, Slack, Zoom, MS Teams, Trello, Xero, Zendesk, Monday, Outfunnel, and Asana. In addition, the platform can integrate with more apps through Zapier and the Pipedrive API.
Pipedrive charges on a per-user-per-month basis billed either monthly or annually. There are four pricing tiers for this account management system:
- Essential: This is priced at $12.50/user/month and is used for setting up simple sales processes. This plan includes lead, deal, calendar, and pipeline management, simple data import, basic customization, over 275 integrations, and 24/7 support.
- Advanced: This plan is priced at $24.90/user/month and includes all Essential tools plus workflow builders with triggered automations and group emailing and tracking.
- Professional: This recommended tier is priced at $49.90/user/month, with more tools to boost performance and revenue. It offers all Advanced features plus eSign capabilities, forecasts, and custom reporting.
- Enterprise: This is priced at $99/user/month and includes all Professional tools plus advanced security preferences, implementation program and phone support, and no feature limits.
They also charge for extras, including their lead generation system, web analytics, and Smart Docs add-on.
To get started with Pipedrive, it's best to visit their pricing page. Pipedrive offers a 14-day trial that users can complete to test their system. If you need a demo, you can also contact their sales team.
All plans have access to the platform's developer center, online help center, and 24/7 live chat support. Meanwhile, scheduled phone support and custom onboarding are available only in Enterprise plans.