Monster Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
We love Monster because it is easy to use. Its interface is quite easy to navigate, both for employers and job seekers.
Monster is an online platform that connects employers with job seekers. Employers can use Monster to post jobs as well as search its database for relevant resumes. In addition to those capabilities, Monster also offers employers a host of features and services for brand building, recruitment marketing, staffing, and talent sourcing.
- Omni One
- Access to 2,000+ pre-written job descriptions
- Job posting
- Job post distribution to other sites
- Candidate search
- Resume search
- Employer branding
- Recruitment marketing
- Talent sourcing services
- Staffing services
- A mobile app that supports the creation of video job description
Monster has 3 plans:
- Starter, suitable for one-off hiring needs. Costs $279/month
- Standard, suitable for small expanding teams. Costs $399/month
- Premium, suitable for rapidly growing teams. Costs $749/month
Monster is cloud-based which makes its implementation relatively easy (there isn't anything to download or physically install). Once a plan is selected, customers can create an account and start using it right away to post jobs. 7 day free trials are also offered.
Monster has a knowledge base with articles for customers to self-serve. Customers can also reach out via email or phone if further help is needed.