Limble CMMS Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Flexible, mobile-friendly, cost-effective, great customer support ‚Äì Limble checks nearly all the boxes a business would need for asset management.
Spare parts management, custom dashboards, an a robust PM module make Limble a great choice for your CMMS. Their marquee customers include Unilever, Pepsi, and DHL.
Uniliver, McDonald's, DHL, Nike, Pepsi, Quaker.
- Limble CMMS has been used by over 50,000 maintenance professionals around the world.
- Through Limble CMMS's mobile app, customers have experienced better organization, communication, accountability, and productivity by up to 30%.
- Limble CMMS's Enterprise Asset Management module can be used for anywhere between 10 to 1,000,000 assets.
- Asset management
- Preventive maintenance
- PdM (IOT Sensors)
- Work orders
- Work requests
- Reports and dashboards
- Spare parts inventory
- Vendor management
- Multiple language CMMS
- Mobile access
Limble CMMS integrates with several 3rd party solutions including Monnit Sensors, SAP PartnerEdge, NETSUITE, Space IQ, and Camcode.
- Starter: This plan is designed for small companies looking to digitize their processes. This plan costs $40 per user per month when billed annually.
- Professional: This plan is designed for small to medium size companies that want to better monitor their maintenance KPIs. This plan costs $70 per user per month when billed annually.
- Business Plus+: This plan is designed for medium size companies looking to automate their processes with automated workflows, advanced inventory. This plan costs $105 per user per month when billed annually.
- Enterprise: This plan is designed for enterprise teams looking to organize, automate and report on the maintenance operations across their entire organization. This plan costs $185 per user per month when billed annually.
Limble is cloud-based which makes it easy to implement (there isn't anything for you to download or physically install on-premise). All you need is access to a mobile device or a browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
You don't need to go through the sales team to get a trial account. All you have to do is go to their website, then click the Start 30 Day Trial button to create an account and started testing the system. No CC required.
Limble CMMS has a help center with articles, as well as a youtube channel with video tutorials for customers to self-serve. Customers may also contact Limble's customer support team via phone, live chat, or email if further help is needed. Business Plus and Enterprise plan customers enjoy dedicated customer support and success services including product training and implementation.