Jive Expert Review, Pricing, Alternatives - 2022
Jive is a machine learning-powered intranet portal with a unique take on the features that you would expect of any intranet, such as personal analytics and urgent notifications.
Touted as "the world's most adopted intranet," Jive is a very intuitive and easy-to-use platform that takes the personalization of each user's experience to very interesting levels. Among their many features, they offer personalized dashboards and a recommendation engine that will make the one-size-fits-all company activity feed a thing of the past.
Jive also comes equipped with employee engagement capabilities that enhance participation, enthusiasm, and idea-sparking. As with most intranets that would use the word "social" in their description, this all happens in a manner that is very reminiscent of social networking through the main platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Going a bit further, Jive has developed a concept called People Graph, a technology that maps the relationships between users, activities, and content within your digital ecosystem. It then uses machine learning to customize the information that is delivered to them.
Jive can truly be an excellent choice as your new intranet, but their implementation process can take a few weeks. Thus, they're best-suited for companies that won't need immediate deployment.
Dell, Citibank, American Airlines, American Express, Verizon, Volkswagen, Pomerleau
The guys at Jive had independent researchers put together average results from hundreds of their customers. These are the stats they came up with:
- 15% higher productivity
- 34% less time to find knowledge
- 24% reduction in employee turnover
- 17% fewer IT tickets
- 21% reduction in email load
- 51 minutes per day gained on productivity
- Communication hub: includes news, video, individual blogs, an inbox, and urgent notifications.
- Collaboration features: Jive has spaces and groups, document management, discussions, file sharing, events, and polls.
- Employee engagement module: This includes peer badges, quests, and rewards, personal analytics, sentiment analysis, and impact metrics.
- Google: Drive, Docs, and Gmail
- Microsoft: Sharepoint, Outlook, Skype
- Other: Salesforce, Jira, Evernote
Custom pricing is available upon request of a demo, mostly varying by company size.
The Jive team has put together a 7-step process that's committed to achieving your intranet portal vision. Should you choose to work with them, they'll likely guide you through a kick-off call, data gathering, intranet design, design validation, intranet creation, training, and follow-ups to evaluate the success of the project.
Working with Jive includes onboarding, training, a dedicated customer success team to assist you during your whole partnership with them, and 24/7 customer support (US-based).